Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got the new 2800mah efests in, they are on the charger and going to go in my sigelei. Also got a 4 battery box with the efests from Trianglevape, new mech should be here tomorrow.

I got a pair from them a while back, and I really like them.  I can't tell a whole lot of difference in them and the -25R's, but they are rated higher.  One of mine seems to take longer to charge than all of the rest for some reason, but it seems to last as long as the rest.

Got a Subtank kit in the mail today. Was wondering how accurate the ohms function is, it doesn't match what I get from my multimeter its close within .1 to .2 ohms.

Got a Subtank kit in the mail today. Was wondering how accurate the ohms function is, it doesn't match what I get from my multimeter its close within .1 to .2 ohms.

Thats pretty much dead on there rich. Mine was usually .1 off as well.

Got my replacement IStick 50w and another I am gonna charge to mid way and put it in storage mode for the next time I need one. I used to love my Spinner 2s but this battery life has me spoiled. Only dealing with charging every 3 days is so much better than every night haha.

Got these today from the VT store:

2   KPT 3 minis (I got them specifically for the drip tip. Now, I may have to get some more... :lol:)

6    KPT airflow controllers

8    5-packs of KPT single coils at 1.8 ohms

Nice mail. I got the black one last week, was really enjoying it until I got halfway through the first tank using the 1.5 ohm coil, went out to the shop and dropped it on the concrete floor, broke the glass tube, still cussing myself out. Ordered 3 new glass tubes and an extra subtank.

Just got the Kanger Subtank mini in today. All the time and effort that Earthling put in, he got me primed for Rixter who put in the final push to get me into a sub-ohm tank. I've got it cleaned and filled up with a .05 ohm coil on an iStick 50W. Just waiting for a bit so that everything gets primed just right so there are no dry hits.  :)

Just got the Kanger Subtank mini in today. All the time and effort that Earthling put in, he got me primed for Rixter who put in the final push to get me into a sub-ohm tank. I've got it cleaned and filled up with a .05 ohm coil on an iStick 50W. Just waiting for a bit so that everything gets primed just right so there are no dry hits.  :)

Let us know what you think!

To be honest...I doubt it is a good home, but I can only hope.  I still have one in my "fix it later" drawer that is disassembled, right next to an iStick 20, and my ipv mini V2.  I need to get into gear and put some stuff back together.  I also gave her one of my best 18650-25R's.  I ordered 4 more today.  I lost 2 18650's in the last week, one was a new Efest 2800 mah.  It has been wonkey since the day I bought it.  It finally gave out.  The other was the PIF.  I hated to do it, but between it, my VaporShark, and my Sig Mini, it gets used the least...

On a side note, been running this iStick 40 watt TC mod and I am pleased so far. (3 hours isn't much of a test)  I think it is going to be a great, cheap (34.99) beginner TC mod, it is working flawlessly.

Edited by jasonculp

Got my black iStick 50W and promptly put the blue flame wrap on it that came in the day before. Also in the package were two 5-packs fo 1.5 ohm coils for the Kanger Subtank mini.

I still really want to get the blue one,that color looks really cool.almost has a pearl or glittery shimmer to it.looks good in the sun

I still really want to get the blue one,that color looks really cool.almost has a pearl or glittery shimmer to it.looks good in the sun

The color looks great but it's a little slick. The wrap gives me not only a cool look, it also helps it to stay in my hand.  :)