Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I've been curious about that Goblin and the Lemo 1&2.Let us know your feelings about them both,Jason!

I will.  I just built a dual coil .75 ohm coil on the Goblin and it has great flavor.  It is heck to build on.  I made 3mm coils and they wouldn't fit comfortably between the posts and the barrel.  I am running 2 - 2.5mm 8 wrap coils with 28 gauge wire.  It is hitting hard...  Probably a bit more than I like day in and day out.

I need to build the LEMO 2.  I really like the top fil but the stock .5 ohm coil has little flavor.  I am getting much more out of my SubTank mini with Tiger Wire.  It tastes about like the SubTank mini with the stock coil.  I filled it up, so I have to vape it dry before I recoil.

I got them from Elev8vape.com...  under special instructions I told them to "Tell me a joke."  Their response?  "Your build.  Ha ha.  Don't hate me."  well played mystery order filler, well played.....

That's cool!  It always makes things go great if everyone has a sense of humor!

so the 100 is upgradeable?  I was never clear on what the plus meant.  Nice buy there..

I think the main differences between the 100w and the 100w plus are slight cosmetic changes (such as beveled edges for comfort), a spring loaded 510 pin, they got rid of the screw holes on the battery cover (I think the 100w had magnets, but also had screw holes while the plus only uses magnets, but don't quote me on that as I don't own a 100, only the plus version).  The plus isn't upgradable, btw.

eced01a6e68fe6e053a60e341ce216c4.jpg

My package from fasttech showed up today with 2 - five packs of atlantis coils, a pair of plato flush wire cutters and a big dripper rdta clone. Not pictured is my 2 lg he4 18650's that also arrived today.

Edited by shen_long86

0nic? I guess you don't party lol

I party plenty, TugBoat [emoji12] . I got this specifically as a "dessert" vape. Just based on how it smells, I'm already thinking it will pair rather nicely with a good stout.

697BDF8A-EFCB-4E02-B0A4-4CECA0CF4430_zps Just got my order from White Label Juice Co,100ml of Custardscotch & Peach Mango( but they wrote Mayo instead lol)

Mmmm...

Love me some Peach Mayo. It goes well with mashed taters.