Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

today i purchased:

2 efest 18650 batteries 38a

TID MOD's  Dual 18650 unregulated box mod.. i love this box only issue is the button feel but size and power is fantastic

SMAZ good vibes juice ..... incredible flavor on this for a product that suppose to be max vg

Congrevape v2 comp DOGE white

Tally HO Dolomite

20150420_215028_zps1guaxiad.jpg

Hand Check:

20150420_215745_zpssiczy5zl.jpg

Tug;

If you gonna run it at high  wattage you might want to look for something else.  I was warned that the cuff cap gets hotter than most others. But i have been running the rda at 0.2 ohms on parallel 18650s and it works fine.    I do like the post holes, they are nice and wide and the screw heads are beefy.  I like the extra hardware, so if you don't want to use copper posts you can switch them out. It is extremely "airy".  So i would summarize it as worthy purchase. I will add they have sold out 3x at my local B&M.  

The chuff getting hot doesn't bother me,I want the white one.And I've also been looking at that zombie green freak show mini.Im trying to find something that looks good with a black Sigelei 150w

i think it was a little boy clone in black n silver carbon fiber wrap i saw and it looked  pretty nice.  Also i saw a hellboy square rda on one with some crazy drip tip but it did look wicked. but im not paying 125 for it, i just wont do it.....

I like the derringer on it.  for some reason the 80 dollar price tag is holding me back from pulling the trigger on it. But every time i take the tank off my artic to fill it and see just the base and coil it remindsme how nice the derringer looks on the 150.

i put the doge 2 on the sig 150 and ran it at 100w no issues with burning lips or chuff getting hot. here is a pic sorry i wrapped mine so you wont get the full look of white on black 

20150422_050443_zpszp3jdrtm.jpg

i think it was a little boy clone in black n silver carbon fiber wrap i saw and it looked  pretty nice.  Also i saw a hellboy square rda on one with some crazy drip tip but it did look wicked. but im not paying 125 for it, i just wont do it.....

I like the derringer on it.  for some reason the 80 dollar price tag is holding me back from pulling the trigger on it. But every time i take the tank off my artic to fill it and see just the base and coil it remindsme how nice the derringer looks on the 150.

i put the doge 2 on the sig 150 and ran it at 100w no issues with burning lips or chuff getting hot. here is a pic sorry i wrapped mine so you wont get the full look of white on black 

20150422_050443_zpszp3jdrtm.jpg

Wow that is a politically incorrect and sexist mod you have....I dig it :evil:

Any time jeffb uses the word "awesome" twice in one paragraph, you can rest assured that it's truly awesome.

BTW...that little tank performs as well or better than anything else I've tried. I use mine all day, every day.

I had to get whole new gear. I gave away all my vape stuff way back in January thinking I was done with it. Boy, was I wrong. lol I almost picked up stinkies again while traveling. Currently at Omg and between 1-3mg nic when needed.

hoYyKEt.jpg

Still waiting on SX mini M Class, NI200 coils, Ataman V2,  and another IPV mini 2

So far this thing kicks ***.i have a wrap that I've picked out for it,it's a nebula space wrap.Its pretty cool looking 944A6CE2-E390-4928-8BA9-6958A1623B72_zps And I like this one with the skulls too A40FBC8F-FFA8-41FA-AEDB-5EBC0429C38F_zps What do you guys think? Which one?