Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

On the bright side of vape-mail... today I received my quart of PG, quart of VG, and two dozen amber dropper-top Boston Round bottles!

Now, to stalk the mail-lady for my flavorings and Nic solution! Hopefully they'll be here by the weekend... It will be a rainy Saturday (if the weatherman is correct), so it would be the perfect time to mix some juices!!

The folks at Wizard Labs came through...   I picked up another quart each of PG and VG, and all my flavorings and Nicotine arrived today!

Not pictured are the amber dropper-top bottles and miscellaneous beakers and flasks (which are in the drying rack :)

Now I can play mad scientist :D

2015-03-13%2019.39.09_zpsxxbf3asa.jpg

That stuff is goooooood!

Haven't tried it yet. Was up in Denver area fighting their traffic on the highways. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow when I can think more clearly and not so tired.  :)

A Little behind the times for vape mail. This week I got my Tugboat V1.2 from Flawless(yup an authentic), EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus V1 and quartz tank from Sweet-Vapes, A wrap for my iStick 50w and Sigelei 100w from Vaporskinz and a couple of 30mL bottles of juice from Giant Vapes.

Another Russian 91% clone.  This one is spot on !

Very Deep juice channels, and great air.

( did not come with juice, filled it, then put it back in the box for the picture

and only 8 days from China, a new record for me...)

IMAG0437.jpg

Also got some replacement parts for the kayfun atties I have.

IMAG0438.jpg