Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

My Authentic Kebo/UCT Russian 91% arrived moments ago.... and I just unboxed it :D

Authentic Logo/Seal (unbroken)

2015-02-07102614_zpsacb7d13d.jpg

Better picture of the box

2015-02-07102626_zpsc5188f6e.jpg

All the parts broken out

2015-02-07103108_zps1e41f083.jpg

IT'S SOOOO SHINY!! :D

2015-02-07102921_zpse4a12b33.jpg

If this thing vapes half as good as it looks, I may be forced to buy another one (or two), as my budget will allow!

All from Fadora Vaper/Comp...

Well, here it goes...

2 IGO W's

3 IGO L's

1 IGO W3

2 IGO 4's

1 RSST

1 AGA T2

4 VTC 4 batterys

Enough wicking to last 3 or 4 months...Organic cotton, Japanese cotton and Degummed Hemp...SS mesh for the next 6 months...

A1 Kanthal in sizes of 32,30,28,26,24,22 gauge. 6ft each of each...

2 battery cases that hold 2 a piece...

1 Sample pack of his fruit flavors...(Of my choice) and a free coffee sample also...

I won't say what I paid for this because this was a personal buy between the 2 of us but I will say this one thing...

When this man says that he will hook you up...HE DOES...BIG TIME!!!

Ps, when I can find the upload picture button on this forum on my stupid phone I will post a pic of all of this stuff to prove it to anyone that doesn't know Comp...He truly has got to be the best around here... :)

I received a TON of vapemail today. It was a good day. IMG_20150209_203515.jpg
First is my box from Vape Co. in Las Vegas and my Copper Praxis from Epik Vape here in SoCal.
-Mutation X v3
-Hobo
-Random juices for all the complications

20150209_201711.jpgNext is my winnings from an instagram giveaway. I won a Lunar Mod #989 by V-Creations AAAAAAAAND

20150209_201527.jpgA full line of Boardwalk Vapors in 120ml bottles.

After a little bit of use, the lunar will be passed on to my older brother along with my Patriot. He tried my set up (pirvate v2/patriot) a while back and loved the strength. I think this will finally be the device that makes him kick the stinkies. But yes, I'm set for a while :D

I'm extremely impressed. After posting my newbish vaping questions about getting a new vapor, others on this site convinced me to either buy one that was different than the one I posted that I wanted to save money, or just buy a tank for my current Itazte VV 3.0 after the tank broke.

I went to my local Liquer Store and saw tanks AND the Itazte, so I asked how much the tank was, and it was $3. A Kanger T3S plastic tip. So I bought it since it was so cheap thinking it wouldn't do anything but make me frustrated. Got 28 MG of Strawberry and my lord I'm back to vaping! This little thing is awesome and with how cheap it was, I was a very happy camper. Now I can just use this one until I upgrade to one I want with more research and not breaking the bank. Considering my mom wants to start vaping and I can just give her this one ^_^

Thanks everyone for the replies in the other thread, I saved money by not buying a new, expensive, over-compensating vapor AND I'll save my heart, lungs, and money by vaping again!

Lol...Now I "CAN" build!!!

I haven't been able to use anything that I bought from you till now. Between this cold kicking my butt and waiting on the postal service, I think I could be a perfect walker on tWd...

Thinking it might be sometime this week that I might be able to try your juice. Wish I would have ordered a lower mg of nic now but no one knew I would get sick like this...These bottles have aged enough...lmao

Forgot to post this yesterday but my IPV mini2 70W came in yesterday. This one is actually black, too! I may need others in different colors now... smile.png

And, now they have them available in Champagne and Pink (in addition to Black or Sliver) :)