Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Tug dont feel lonely on the stalking the mail man...

I seen my Kato box was delivered taday & it aint in my mailbox?????

the seller & I are fer'n ta have a nice talk in the a.m!!!!

Checked with all the neighbors & they dont vape & most of'm are honest....

Stalking the mail man...evil_zpsgwbbhi95.gif

I want that gold/champagne color.I think it's badass

VaporRange.com just got the champagne and pink mini2's in last weekend... $65 and free shipping!

I've ordered all 3 of my IPVs through them, and if my mail would run (thanks to all this snow), I might get the two new ones I'm expecting :)

Forgot to post this yesterday but my IPV mini2 70W came in yesterday. This one is actually black, too! I may need others in different colors now... smile.png

I Forgot to post mine too, same thing, black IPV mini V2. I got it on Friday the 13th. So far so good.

I am trying to limit myself to 1 of each style mod... still thinking about getting a V1.

Tug dont feel lonely on the stalking the mail man...

I seen my Kato box was delivered taday & it aint in my mailbox?????

the seller & I are fer'n ta have a nice talk in the a.m!!!!

Checked with all the neighbors & they dont vape & most of'm are honest....

DAMN bud, I'm sorry to hear that. I would go ballistic on someone. That is the only thing I don't like about ordering online. I was just lucky that I was able to be at my house when my stuff got delivered. I also stalked like crazy...

I really hope you find it. I was wanting to see yours and read a review. I'm wanting one myself as I love my vtr...

I Forgot to post mine too, same thing, black IPV mini V2. I got it on Friday the 13th. So far so good.

I am trying to limit myself to 1 of each style mod... still thinking about getting a V1.

I loved my V1 so much, I bought the V2, and while I was at it, ordered another V1 at the same time :) I think I'm done with buying any mods for a years... er... months... er... weeks :evil:

Hmmmmm now the tracking number says its at our post ofc & posed ta deliver on 2-19???

I guess the seller must be living right or made some calls after he checked his voicemail cuz I did leave him a polite message...

You'd need to use a vapers calculator to figure how to get dual coils to read out to 1.4-1.8.Just remember if you build one coil and it reads 1.0 ohm for example then when you make two 1.0 ohm coils the resistance is cut in half so it would read 0.5ohms.

Right. I think I'm gonna stick with single coils to start.

Good for you! Learn on the single coil until you get it down (and the proper wicking method), before moving on to dual coils. Wish more people would do that. :)

I was a single coiler for almost a year. I started dripping in March of 2014 and I just now got into duals now that I have RDA's that have two holes in the center post. I never liked putting two different leads into one post hole.

I still AM a singler in my Patriot RDA. yes.gif

Edited by Bushwick

IMG_20150219_163834_2.jpg

I think I'm in LOVE...

Compact size with my Atlantis...

mite even be my new werk rig if I can afford the joosehogg

I get outta werk tamorrow at noon & hoping ta see/have a conversation with our mailman...

Mite hafta have Tug loan me sumpin that goes bang.. hagagagaaaaaaa

jus kid'n

eCM she'll habba name by the end of this weekend...

Edited by HOOKER

got my fador package today.... grape, coffee and sample of hydra, PBFB, birthday cake, banna nut bread.

Only tasted the PBFB so far, the only thing i didn't like about it is my daughter liked it and now it is gone!!!!

fadorasampleplusgrape_zpsa5703a15.jpg

Edited by vaping_jake

IMG_20150219_163834_2.jpg

I think I'm in LOVE...

Compact size with my Atlantis...

mite even be my new werk rig if I can afford the joosehogg

I get outta werk tamorrow at noon & hoping ta see/have a conversation with our mailman...

Mite hafta have Tug loan me sumpin that goes bang.. hagagagaaaaaaa

jus kid'n

eCM she'll habba name by the end of this weekend...

poe.jpg