Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

HAHA! That PBFB is f'n crack I tell ya!! I have 120ml showing up tomorrow......I wonder what kinda discount he'd give an the gallon evil.gif

I just tried the Hydra and it tastes like Mother's Milk but not as heavy, good stuff.

125 ml Feels Like a Nut in 3 mg nic, extra sweet added from EC Blends.

For over a year I've been vaping the 12 mg, about six months ago I started going more with the 6 mg. Now, I'm hoping I'll start vaping more of the 3 and continue to cut it down. :)

Since I seem to be on an orange kick, got 15 ml bottles of Orange, Orange Creme and Orange Delight all in 6 mg nic, 50/50 blend. :D

so usually when I order something it moves daily. Is there something going on in Kearny new Jersey? It's been stuck there since the 3rd. Well it said it left there on the third. Where the heck is it going? Lol is it going to california before Maryland? I'm concerned. Is it lost? Lol

so usually when I order something it moves daily. Is there something going on in Kearny new Jersey? It's been stuck there since the 3rd. Well it said it left there on the third. Where the heck is it going? Lol is it going to california before Maryland? I'm concerned. Is it lost? Lol[/ quote]I know how that is.it sucks! Lol

So its a candy orange flavor not a real orange,right? Like a dreamsicle?

It's not quite dreamsicle... not very candy-ish... not like orange candy and buttermilk, YUK (like so many of the dreamsicle flavors I've tasted). It's more like taking a bite out of a real tangerine, followed by a sweet, creamy inhale, and you get a nice, tart aftertaste... hard to describe, really :)

It is delicious, though...

I only bought a 10ml bottle to try it, but I'll have to go back this weekend and pick up the 30ml, because I don't have much of the 10ml left, lol

Went a bit different and ordered 12 HH.357 (not custom this time), and they came in today. Also got two 510 to Ego adapters. Hopefully, these will make my iStick work better without it lying to me by saying there's no atomizer on it. :)

Hooker... do yourself a favor and put some Scotch-tape over the numbers/lines on those syringes... the tape will keep the markings from vanishing :)

Also got two 510 to Ego adapters. Hopefully, these will make my iStick work better without it lying to me by saying there's no atomizer on it. smile.png

Tam, the 5 I ordered from Fasttech finally came in... and YES, they fixed my 'no atomizer' issue on the iSticks! Although one of them was a bit wonky on the threading... it wasn't a deal-breaker for the $3 I spent :)

Tam, the 5 I ordered from Fasttech finally came in... and YES, they fixed my 'no atomizer' issue on the iSticks! Although one of them was a bit wonky on the threading... it wasn't a deal-breaker for the $3 I spent smile.png

The two I ordered were $9.99 each but were more than worth it to get them in two days versus two months or more with Fasttech. I'm still waiting of an order and it's been quite awhile now. :)

The two I ordered were $9.99 each but were more than worth it to get them in two days versus two months or more with Fasttech. I'm still waiting of an order and it's been quite awhile now. smile.png

Ouch... but 2-days is better than 2-months! I made my order the first week of January, and they split the order into two shipments. The first one arrived a couple of days ago (5+ weeks), and the second shipment says it shipped on 1/31, but according to tracking, it still has not left China... and I still have to look forward to Customs holding it for at least a week sad.png YAY for saving money smile.png

The good news is... my authentic Russian 91% V2 will be here tomorrow animier.gif in about 8 hours!

Edited by Earthling789

FLAVOR! Seriously, flavor on the Russian is fantastic... just like the Kayfun Lite and Kayfun Lite Plus... which are nearly identical to the Russians - so much so, many parts are interchangeable. But what sold me on the Russians over the Kayfun is the air-flow control. The Russian has air-flow control on the side (not the bottom), so the only screw on the bottom is for adding juice, and you can adjust air-flow without removing the tank from your mod. My Russians don't "whistle" like a Kayfun, either...

Now, I have nothing really against the Kayfun's performance and flavor... I just liked the design of the Russian a little better :) However, I must say, the Kayfun V4 is also a really, really nice RTA (as long as you don't have issues with your conductive spring).