Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Not a bad Idea but I'm going to make sure that if it will not fit in the box that they take it back to the Post Office for pickup. Or from now on all packages will require a signature so they have to take it back for me to pick up there.

think that might honestly be the best option especially this time of year. that way you know it will always be exchanged hand to hand

All I can do is make a claim and get some of money back. Bad part is I'm running out of many flavors in that order and no money to reorder. Yea JoeJoe I want to go postal on that worker right. They have always brought it to the door or left a note to pick it up at the post office. No note no box at the door and no box at the mail box. You would think being this time of year they would have more seance than to leave on the street. That was just plain irresponsible

Comp, with my mail carrier (granted, we are in a city - such as it is - neighborhood, a walking route) but if a box won't fit in the mailbox, she brings it to the door. If it's a large enough box that she has to park the truck in the middle of the neighborhood instead of around the corner to her block circuit, she'll wait until we come to the door after she knocks. But if it's a box that she can carry that just won't fit in the mail box, she either sets it on the porch beside the door and knocks and walks on her way, or she puts it between the doors and goes on her way.

Where I grew up, although our NEIGHBORHOOD could have been a walking route, that carrier's route was a combination of neighborhoods and rural, so it was a car route - her personal vehicle that, eventually, USPS paid so she could move the driving controls to the right side. She wouldn't come to the door if she had a package that wouldn't fit in the mailbox, she'd sit at the mailbox (which was on the street, luckily right at the end of the driveway) and honk. If no one came out, she'd leave a note to pick it up at post office. We never got any registered or certified mail when I lived with my parents, so I have no idea how she handled that.

As far as the anti-theft mailbox? A family member has one. The way THIS one operates is it has a slot for "normal" sized mail to be put in - big enough for say, magazines, and things shipped in envelopes. Then to open it, you need a key. Granted, it's a large box, but I could see no way of putting, say, a box even the size that you would receive an APV in, into the box, that is, unless the mail lady has a key, too, and I don't know it. But if that were allowed, the mail lady could potentially be responsible for keys for every box on her route, and getting the right key for your box. It's not like apartment mailboxes where they have a master key to open up the entire front panel so they can throw the mail into each box without unlocking each box.

Edited by spydre

I've had this happen more than once... my carrier would leave a box on top of my mailbox, or on the ground next to the mailbox... I'm in a rural area, and the a-holes that live out my road will not hesitate to drive slowly by and snag a box... having no idea what is inside it, but knowing they'll be able to use it, hock-it, or sell it to someone sooner or later.... :(

After having maybe a dozen packages stolen like this... my mail-lady now pulls off the road, drives up my long driveway, and will deliver any box which is too large for my mailbox directly to the door... or she'll leave it in the cab of my pick-up (which is never locked) if nobody is home or it's raining.

It sucks that your package was stolen, and even more that you'll be out $ for theft...

We had a case in the rural St. Louis area - a package was either too large for the mailbox, or it was a Fed Ex or UPS delivery that didn't require a signature, and they didn't take their vehicle up the rural long a** driveway, but they set it on top of her trash can. Well, the only reason the trash can was out there was because it was trash day. You guessed it, it got picked up with the trash.

Well just got back from the post office, with my package. :D I found out that this post office will attempt deliver twice before leaving a note. It just so happened that my carrier was there and had not left yet so I was able to get it while I was there. I think I said Thank You at least 10 times. I'm a little upset about them not leaving a note, but I have what I order and armed with the info that they will not ever leave a package on the street. I also will not go into complete panic mode if it happens again.

Thanks Joe

The two biggest flavors that were in there was the Key Lime (totaly out) for the Mojito, the Dragon fruit (enough for a couple 30mls left). I need the Dragonfruit for not only Hydras Delight but also the Moth Juice and some I'm working on for the Hydra series There were 2 others that go into Hydra's Delight that I was really low on as well. I'm just glad that I no longer need to stress over it. :D

Now I know for sure the winner of the contest will get the 120mls of the new flavor. Whoot! :D

U make juice comp, I'm just really starting the groups u know that anyway that's great... Is ur pic ur juice company? Lol I'm sry I've just picked up on that.... Lol.. I make some of my own... I love Peppermint and made some at home... I'm liking an orange sherbert cotton candy creamy kind now it's like a creamsiicle.. Link to ur company?

The contest is posted on the Contest Board and in my Sub forum in the Suppliers section. Yes Fadora Vapor is my company. :) Use the link in my signature to go the sub forum there is a perma-link there that will take you my website. :) www.fadoravapor.com :)

862e9eb3c5279fe273b02ad303571e89.jpg

My new addiction.. Jupiter, surprisingly good from Rising Vape.... It's like mandarin orange sweetened creamy with something else I can't pick up.. To me it comes nicely close to a really good balanced creamsiicle... I vg it a little and steep half because the nic is a little bit high at 6..and last time I tried 12..its switching to Dripping I know.. They make a 3 and a zero.. But I like getting twice as much 4 my money.. Lol

764g0ME.jpg

32ga kanth and a new digital charger :)

The only charger I trust so far..

Sean from Glas Vapors sent out holiday/appreciation gifts to the folks that have purchased a mech-mod from him. It's very kind of him to do that.

The packaging is top notch with magnetic flaps and a wax seal on the bottle

100ml Pound Cake 6mg.

Glas_poundcake.jpg

Happy Holidays