Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Hey mothman......I almost set up a little vacation to your neck of the woods. Was gonna come to Houston for 3-4 days and check out the Stros. The A's are in town from the 28th to the 30th. All the hotels by MM Park want an arm and a leg for a room. I can see paying $200-$300/night in NYC or Boston or London but I'm talking about Houston. No offense to your town Crush but that's a little ridiculous.

Gus Mod- delivery from Greece Today

-Gus Mod ,Kiss Telescopic Mod Summer Edition

-Gus Mod Estia RBA

-Gus Mod Estia fatty tank

-TrevVapor Polished Brass Ring and end cap
-Gold KFL V2 light clone

Aqua Clone & KFL clone with polished brass tank

By Leo -Dripper Pro

Whit E Octopus Juice
-Raspberry Lemonade
-Peanut butter Chocalate
-Bavarian Cream

240ml Fuzion Endless Summer 18mg for me

250ml ECBlends Peppermint for the wife

Case of 50 1.8ohm KPT single coils

(6) 5packs of T3S coils

All set for another 2.5-3 months unless I order a couple more Spinner 2s from the VT store! (edit to add just ordered them lol)

Edited by bcartervol98

Aspire Nautilus mini came in the mail today.

Wow what a great tank system! Blows my aerotank out of the water! Even with the new aerotank coils.

Airflow control is way better than the aerotank. I also find myself not adjusting the airflow to closed and primer puffing every 3-4 hits.

9a3a9e7e.jpg

ununape8.jpg

Great vapor production! Looks great on my iTaste VV.

The beauty ring is identical to the one that came with my aerotank so I just kept the one from my aerotank on it.

Happy vaping everyone!

Edited by Raptor Vaper

Okay another shipment...

Finally got my :

Dominator RDA

Kayfun lite v2 black

Intellicharger 4 bay from Rcam1977

iClear 30B that rcam1977 threw in as a bonus to the charger!

Now to get coils for it...

Pics.

pysajuvy.jpg

This dominator is awesome. Tons of airflow options and looks good on my brass nemesis.

yzeze3en.jpg

Dual 24 gauge micro. 5 wraps .25 ohms.

e6y8uqur.jpg

And wow how easy it is to build on. Push the buttons down and slide your coils in. Release. Center the coils and wick it. It swallowed up two strands of 24 ga in the positive post. I need to try some twisted builds on it.

Here is the deck of the dominator RDA and the awesome drip tip that came with it

e2anebu4.jpg

a5eqabyj.jpg

Vapor off the dominator

y9ama4et.jpg

Wow! And I'm getting full on flavor and amazing vapor production. Check it out and GET ONE

On to the kayfun lite v2

I built it with 24 gauge kanthal, 6 wraps. Micro coiled it. Did a horizontal build with it. Airflow wide open wicking like a beast. It does go through fluid really fast. It does hold a lot though!

Vapor off the kayfun:

u6ypeja8.jpg

Wow! Great flavor. Pain to build. And do not over fill or it will leak! Fill to the top line if you are using the metal - clear - metal tank config. It comes in 3 different configs allll in the box it comes in.

All clear.

Black - clear - black

All black.

Will look even better on top of my panzer black hawk that was supposed to come in today!!

ujyju8yj.jpg

Also love the little tool it came with. Awesome for pushing coils to center them!

uryqypar.jpg

The chain has a keychain ring on it but I took it off. It got annoying while using the screwdriver. Plus I found taking the very top of the tank off and filling it that way is easier than trying to fill it through the tiny hole in the bottom. So no need to put the screwdriver on my key chain, but I do like the idea!

Intellicharger from Rcam1977 -

Wow. What an upgrade from the dummy 2 bay I started with. This one has a battery level indicator and 4 bays!

esatydym.jpg

He also sent me an iClear 30B as a bonus. I threw in $10 extra to cover shipping costs and PayPal fees. He PMed me and said he was at a loss on all his recent sales, I was really sorry to hear that. He mentioned he had miscalculated shipping on them. I was sorry to hear that and was only so happy to help out!

Now just need some coils for the iClear he sent me!

8ube2unu.jpg

3umygahe.jpg

Edited by Raptor Vaper

Well I received my gold Veritas RDA today! I received the panzer black hawk over the weekend.

What a hard hitting mod! And this veritas holds a ton of juice. I get about 24-26 hits before it goes dry. And the flavor is just insane.

Here are some beauty shots!

ydudatum.jpg

More to come...

1 White Vision Spinner II

14 5-packs of 1.8 ohm KPT short stemmed coils

1 5-pack 1.8 ohm Aspire Nautilus coils1

1 Aspire Nautilus Mini

All from the Vapor Talk store.

I couldn't get the bottom of the Nautilus mini to break loose but managed to get the entire bottom assembly off the tank part so I could clean and fill. Never thought it was possible but this tank is now going to replace my beloved (but very expensive) customer HH.357 Hybrid Cisco Spec atomizers. I think the tank performs even better. :dribble: