Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Haha, yeah he packages these so nicely! I actually used the nice bags to separate and store some of my mech parts.

My Fadora juice just got here. Time to clean tanks and swap coils.7y4u7avu.jpg
On a side note....I have some zip lock baggies for sale.e7unebu7.jpg

I know it is hard but you should try to steep your Fadora juices a little bit before you fill up your tanks. I received mine a week ago and as tempting as it has been they are still steeping and I can't wait. I'll probably give it another 3 weeks before I fill up my tanks.

I noticed the difference with my last order of Fadora juice. They didn't steep for a week - I only ordered 5 ml's of three flavors to try - but they did get more intense from day to day. Now that I have more than 200 ml's of Fadora juice I'll be able to let it steep longer. But as Fadora is all I'm vaping at the moment I have to use some of it. I have two or three hundred ml's of other juice I have "tried" and don't like most of it. The stuff I did like is gone.

Most is good out of the box but steeping will only help. I want them vapable out of the box yet if they steep (age) and get better that great. I had not used this one flavor company since I had my B&M open. I didn't think the flavors would have changed that much, but I guess they have.

ymu9avaq.jpg Got some wire in today. I really just needed 24 and 26 gauge but I got some 22 gauge "just in case" and another roll of old faithful 28 gauge to put up for the apocalypse. When I get compenstines juice I vape a tank right out of the mail box, just because I can. I take the other juices out of my vape drawer and make them watch jealously. Kind of like making out with a hotter chick in front of your ex girlfriend. Very rewarding. Lol Jerry on a serious note, I drop a few 30 mil bottles in my vape box I carry around and put the rest in my drawer to steep, I'm usually out too or within a few Kayfun tanks when I get my next shipment so some gets taken out for immediate vape, and VERY good. I used to be a big steeper, I'd go ultrasonic chuck Norris on it with a jewelry cleaner. Then I got Fadora juice and I'm a whole new man. Edited by charliestheman

The shipment is complete. I got the trout lead so I could cut the line out and use it like fish tape to feed the cotton through the coil. Should start coil one after I eat some pizza. I'll keep you posted.

Forgot the damn picPosted Image