Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Tam recommended Empire Mods and a guy named Keith. I think he owns the place. He may be a fabulous representative of the company but the girl i spoke with didn't have answers to my questions ("uh, I'm pretty sure that will work") and she seemed to get kinda annoyed with all the questions I had.

Seriously??? That's not the Empire Mods I know. Keith will be getting an email from me... How can I, in good conscience, recommend them if that's the kind of customer non-service they'll get.

Got a package from Comp from Fadora Vapors today. Two 30 ml bottles of Home Canned Peaches at 13 mg nic and a replacement yellow battery case. The original battery case's handle came off so, despite telling Comp I didn't need him to send it, he insisted and replaced it for me.

Now, that's great customer service! :)

Seriously??? That's not the Empire Mods I know. Keith will be getting an email from me... How can I, in good conscience, recommend them if that's the kind of customer non-service they'll get.

like I said it wasn't Keith. You said he's a good guy with great customer service. The girl I spoke to about the drip shields/tips wasn't very helpful.I kept trying to explain to her that when I tried putting an item in my cart it would tell me they would email me when it was back in stock. She was insistant that they were in stock, and I didn't doubt her but it didn't solve my online ordering problem. I thought she would offer to take the order over the phone but she sounded like she got distracted by something and as I didn't have a lot of time to wait for her to figure out how to make it right I said goodbye and placed my order with kidney puncher.

Nothing bad about Keith. I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Edited by jerryjoe

like I said it wasn't Keith. You said he's a good guy with great customer service. The girl I spoke to about the drip shields/tips wasn't very helpful.I kept trying to explain to her that when I tried putting an item in my cart it would tell me they would email me when it was back in stock. She was insistant that they were in stock, and I didn't doubt her but it didn't solve my online ordering problem. I thought she would offer to take the order over the phone but she sounded like she got distracted by something and as I didn't have a lot of time to wait for her to figure out how to make it right I said goodbye and placed my order with kidney puncher.

Nothing bad about Keith. I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Yeah, but Keith owns the business and is her boss. He would want to know that there's someone on his payroll who is offering less than great customer service. It's his business' reputation after all.

Not to get anyone in trouble, but it's a good learning experience and a chance to improve. She obviously doesn't have a good grasp of customer service and also has an attention span of a gnat. How will she get better without feedback and training?

If she doesn't know she's doing something wrong she's going to think it's okay and continue the bad behavior. Kinda like how we try to educate new vapers to build coils safely... :)

Look at it this way. If she was able to give you better customer service you would've bought something from Empire Mods. Keith would want to know he lost a sale and a possible repeat customer because someone needed more training.

I just went and checked my emails to them and she blew me off (stopped answering my questions) after her first reply. The emails are date stamped the 24th of may

I'm assuming it was her answering the emails cause the one reply I got said thanks again. the emailer was familiar with my questions. they are labeled "sales" though and refer to no particular name.

Received from Fadora Vapor:

Birthday Cake=60ml

Signature Sample Pack:
Spiced Apple
Cinnamon Stick
Apple Cider

Snickerdoodle=30ml

Home Canned Peaches=30ml

Buttered Popcorn=30ml

Cherry Sucker=10ml

AND Comp was sweet enough to put me blunt needle syringe for measuring sweetener.

Now I've got to wait for steeping then I'm gonna be in hog heaver. : )

If your omega is like mine the top cap will be very loose and its gonna drive you nuts!

Yup top cap is loose and bit only that but the positive pin sticks out a mile long. Probably gunna let it go for a few bucks

Finally delivered the last of my stockpile today (part of it came in last week):

4 - 5-packs of 1.5 Ohm BDC

4 - 5-packs of 1.8 Ohm BCC

3 - Air Flow Control Valves

2 - KPT2

1 - AeroTank

1 - KPT3 Mini

Got a Kanger Aerotank. The airflow control is useless. Can barely notice a difference when tightening or loosening the draw. :rtfm: