Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got some supplies from Wizard Labs todayhyqeja4e.jpg Thank again to Comp for pointing me in the right direction as to where to get mixing supplies and for all the help, you were a big help bro.

Edited by Rcam1977

From Bootleg Vapors:

Strawberry mango - added ice hit 80vg/20pg for my RDA... Delicious!

Banana Nut Bread - 70vg/30pg Love taking a draw of this after taking a Draw of Caramel Cappuccino.

Caramel Cappuccino - 70vg/30pg - added cream and sugar.... Extremely well blended flavor!

Gummy Bears - 70vg/30pg - For my sweet tooth moments... Just like Haribo Gummy Bears!

Yesterday I got a very nice package from Fadora Vapor! Very nice packaging, presentation and especially the glass bottles.

I received a nice selection to try. I gave my buddy the apple cider and he cleaned out and reworked his kayfun. A very nice flavor. Mellow, smooth yet complex and flavorful. He likes it and I do too. It reminds me of a hot cider smell you get in the winter.

I built a new coil just for the watermelon.

14351948761_b0de909c66_b.jpgIMG_20140605_182353 by Richstag, on Flickr

I read that if you give a little space between your wraps it gives more surface area for the juice to cover on the coil. I gave it a try.

Made a medium wick since this juice seems thin like it would wick well but at 1.0 ohm it will need to wick pretty well.

14354403744_3759e71de6_b.jpgIMG_20140605_182840 by Richstag, on Flickr

I like the watermelon but just got to vaping it so I will give longer term impressions in the other section. I was surprised by the watermelon. I was expecting jolly rancher but its more of a natural watermelon flavor.

It tastes like a mix between real watermelon but candy-ish if that makes sense.

Thanks Compenstine!

Oh, and very happy this fruity watermelon held up to the 1ohm coil. Running at 17.6watts on a fresh 18650.

Have you tried the Fruit Mash yet?

For those that don't know what that is... The fruit mash is a mix of the fruit mix leftovers from making juice, 1ml here, 2ml there, of all of my fruit flavors all mixed together. It is a deep yellow color and taste like fruit salad one draw then Juicy Fruit the next. I sent it to him as a special treat as part of the Kick 2 deal. I have a very limited quantity of it and don't hand it very often. It is my personal stash and not for sale. ;)

Yesterday I got a very nice package from Fadora Vapor! Very nice packaging, presentation and especially the glass bottles.

I received a nice selection to try. I gave my buddy the apple cider and he cleaned out and reworked his kayfun. A very nice flavor. Mellow, smooth yet complex and flavorful. He likes it and I do too. It reminds me of a hot cider smell you get in the winter.

I built a new coil just for the watermelon.

14351948761_b0de909c66_b.jpgIMG_20140605_182353 by Richstag, on Flickr

I read that if you give a little space between your wraps it gives more surface area for the juice to cover on the coil. I gave it a try.

Made a medium wick since this juice seems thin like it would wick well but at 1.0 ohm it will need to wick pretty well.

14354403744_3759e71de6_b.jpgIMG_20140605_182840 by Richstag, on Flickr

I like the watermelon but just got to vaping it so I will give longer term impressions in the other section. I was surprised by the watermelon. I was expecting jolly rancher but its more of a natural watermelon flavor.

It tastes like a mix between real watermelon but candy-ish if that makes sense.

Thanks Compenstine!

Oh, and very happy this fruity watermelon held up to the 1ohm coil. Running at 17.6watts on a fresh 18650.

What gauge kanthal are you using to run 1.05 ohms on 5 wraps?

Ohhh boy i am in fricken heaven! Meet my new Reo Grand!! Hammertone with a Black wrinkle door. All the goodness of dripping, none of the messiness/hassle!

Running an LG battery with .9Ω microcoil w/ cotton.

EC1ED62C-EA6A-4C49-A05C-3B43D067710F.jpg

1B746D39-EB1D-4A90-AC68-D5E44061607F.jpg

BB91F5CE-3E73-4CD7-8779-95D78953DAF0.jpg

A063D81C-8515-446E-AE7C-2475FB20E413.jpg

08546E03-8D94-4E43-8586-DB4097C98CF6.jpg

Received 120ml of Vanilla Swirl, 60ml in 6mg and 60ml in 12mg. Plus a special personal coupon code for my next order. This juice tastes exactly like the ice cream with the same name. It's a high VG blend, so the vapor is awesome.