Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

This is so cheesy but it meant a lot, so it's a little story to explain what I got:

So my girlfriend doesn't vape, but I call her a "Vape Spouse" because our dresser, her bookshelf, even her nightstand, along with my vape-desk within arms reach of the bed, usually have vape supplies on them. She watches me build coils, understands ohm's law when I explain it brings my juice to work when I forget it, etc. She doesn't even complain about how much I spent getting started and stocking up on juice.

When I do something, I'm an "all in" kind of guy, and she's always right there supporting me.

Yesterday she took her daughter and a friend to watch a softball tournament out of town. I stayed behind because I've been working all weekend. So I'm dozing off to sleep around midnight when she gets home. She pulls the covers back and says "I got you something baby." I woke up, thinking instantly of my posts "there's no vape shops within a hundred miles" and the distance she drove to the tournament.

Sure enough, I stuck my hand in the back and felt, it was a bottle of ejuice. I pulled it out and looked at it, and it was what I vape, 18 mg nic content. She smiled and said "It's presteeped baby. I think you'll like the flavor I picked. I found a vape shop on our trip, the cards are in the bag."

She bought me a biggish bottle of Space Jam Pluto. I was impressed, i knew for store-bought, the brand was pretty decent juice from my research I did when I was in a crisis worried about running out of good juice before I had something ready to vape. ( I didn't run out because Compenstine got my juice quicker than I thought was possible)

This morning when I got to work, I looked it up, and Space Jam Pluto has most of my favorite flavors in it, and even something new to me that I've been wanting to try, a "cool" vape with a mentholish exhale.

So I built a dripper today and after lunch cracked open the Pluto. Mrs. CharliesTheMan did very good. But it just meant a lot that she found a vape shop on the trip and went in and found something, and on top of that, she got exactly the right nicotine content, and I have 6, 12 and 18 mg at home from before I found the sweet spot, so she had to pay close attention, it wasn't just from reading the bottles.

Man, that's love right there!

Edited by Rixter

Posted Image

Got my new Fat Snow Wolf 26650 mod, a new trident v2 (RDA), 3D(RDA), Helios(RDA), origin(RDA), Gaia(RDA), magma(RDA), fatty v3(RDA), TOBH(RDA), 2puffs airo puff and a couple more drip tips and some new ejuice in the mail. Sweeeeet. I'm going to be doing a lot of building today.

ju6uzegy.jpg

Got my new Fat Snow Wolf 26650 mod, a new trident v2 (RDA), 3D(RDA), Helios(RDA), origin(RDA), Gaia(RDA), magma(RDA), fatty v3(RDA), TOBH(RDA), 2puffs airo puff and a couple more drip tips and some new ejuice in the mail. Sweeeeet. I'm going to be doing a lot of building today.

Clouds, I've been looking into getting a Snow Wolf myself. Please let me know what you think of it. From checking it out online it looks pretty legit, just not a lot of reviews out there yet. Let me know your thoughts! Much appreciated and enjoy all the new RDA's!

Clouds, I've been looking into getting a Snow Wolf myself.  Please let me know what you think of it.  From checking it out online it looks pretty legit, just not a lot of reviews out there yet.  Let me know your thoughts!  Much appreciated and enjoy all the new RDA's!

I love my fat snow wolf. It hits like a tank. Is definitely worth it. I would buy it again without a second thought. I would say get one Chesapeake. The gold plated firing pins rock.

Clouds, I've been looking into getting a Snow Wolf myself.  Please let me know what you think of it.  From checking it out online it looks pretty legit, just not a lot of reviews out there yet.  Let me know your thoughts!  Much appreciated and enjoy all the new RDA's!

I have a hades too, and I would say I like the snow wolf better. If u get one let me know what u think.

Parts are starting to trickle in for the next build...

Dna30 Board, a pair of LGHE18650 2500mah batteries and the slim fire button.

Posted Image

I hope those r parts for the mod your building for me. I can't wait to get my hands on that bada** big body mod.

Got two packages today!

Mt Baker Vapor -

Cinnamon Roll, Sugar Cookie & banana nut bread.

Ma was craving baked goods

Our Tameiki sent:

FLaN huge big bottle (smells so Good)

Sweetener

boxes of coils & a brand new Davide mini!

Its Christmas in Mt!

Omg tam this is amazing! I'm set for a long long time.

Your an angel truly thank you so much!

Parts are coming...slowly. Dual battery holders are backordered everywhere, should ship from mouser on the 12th. I have everything else except the boards, which i should get an update on tomorrow.

I have a hades too, and I would say I like the snow wolf better. If u get one let me know what u think.

I was looking into Hades mods as well. But I am still leaning towards the wolf. Hades are out of stock everywhere and for the price it just seems like the wolf is a solid, well made piece. If and when I do get one I will definitely let you know. Thanks for the input!

I was looking into Hades mods as well.  But I am still leaning towards the wolf.  Hades are out of stock everywhere and for the price it just seems like the wolf is a solid, well made piece.  If and when I do get one I will definitely let you know.  Thanks for the input!

No problem.

Clouds, I've been looking into getting a Snow Wolf myself. Please let me know what you think of it. From checking it out online it looks pretty legit, just not a lot of reviews out there yet. Let me know your thoughts! Much appreciated and enjoy all the new RDA's!

There is another mod very similar to the snow wolf. The top cap is identical, it's the sigelei wild wolf which may be a clone?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Sigelei-Wild-Wolf-Ecig-mod-26650_1825419384.html?cn=null&PID=6153285&tp1=16n8edldm2agp&tracelog=null&src=ale&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alibaba.com%2Fproduct-detail%2FSigelei-Wild-Wolf-Ecig-mod-26650_1825419384.html&cv=11032041&af=cj_6153285&vd=30

I'm so pissed, Got my DNA 30 chips today.

1. Not in the protective box

2 put in unsealed non antistatic bubble bags

3 one was loose in the box not protected by anything.

$100 of worthless junk! :wallbash::veryangry:

Grrr.... go get em Comp!