Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I got my package! :D Sigelei meter, 100ft 28g kanthal, 2 innokin uCans.

I meant to post yesterday (when I actually got it), but I was too busy geeking out and playing with my new stuff. :)

Let me know how the ucans work out, I'd like one if they don't all leak.

I'm gonna load it up with some Lime or Anise when I get back to my place. I mainly got this second tank so I can have my RSST designated for bakery, and the Kraken for fruity juices. I just had to get a mod to match it though. :D

Let me know how the ucans work out, I'd like one if they don't all leak.

After using one of my uCans for a couple of days, I have had absolutely no leak issues. I've filled the thing several times and have not had a single bit of juice work it's way out. My only concern for leakage is the hex screw on the bottom button. Every time I touch that button, it's smooth. So I think that may be leaking, but it isn't showing. It's just ridiculously smooth. More so than the rest of the metal.

Edited by Bushwick

Got some mbv today hawk sauce for free freaking love it! Freckled lemonade mmmmmm so good Wintergreen needs to steep thug juice so far so good a little to much menthol got to many flavor shots I think also got a five pack of aspire dual coils

Got six more Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybri...why the heck do they have to make the frickin' name so dang long??? Anyway, they're at 2.0 ohms and standard length.

Also got in from EC Blend, 50/50 mix, double extra sweet, 125 ml bottles of Feels Like A Nut. Got one in 12 mg nic and the other in 6 mg nic. Also got a 15 ml bottle of blueberry, 18 mg nic, 50/50 blend. This one's for a friend who's going to start vaping soon. :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll lets just say i went a lil wild last month and spent 200 bucks on fast tech and got some awesome stuff waaaayyyy to much to post but i did get a mixed maraxus a mixed carvela and a neato e-pipe that looks like a real pipe, and alot of attys and tid-bits. its kept me busy