Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I didn't know you just had a kid?!?? Congrats brother! Little girls will make ya softer on the inside, but even more aggresive on the outside. At least thats what happened to me after they hit puberty and boys started noticing! Lol

thank you brother.

and my wife calls me crazy for making rock salt rounds for the 12g lmao. Want kill em but it'll hurt like hell lmao

I didn't know you just had a kid?!?? Congrats brother! Little girls will make ya softer on the inside, but even more aggresive on the outside. At least thats what happened to me after they hit puberty and boys started noticing! Lol

You ever pass thru southern GA? My daughter turns 16 next month and the rocket launcher and drone I ordered is back ordered..... lol MI. is a long way away!

LOL what goes around comes around. :evil:  You have helped many people send money... Your turn. :D

Yeah gonna go on amazon and get me a few 100ft spools went to temcos siye they never have what I want in stock

Yeah gonna go on amazon and get me a few 100ft spools went to temcos siye they never have what I want in stock

They are actually faster than what they say! I ordered 22g,26g, and .9 ribbon and they all said more than 6 weeks out. I got my .9 ribbon and 26g within 7 days and my 22g will be here on Tuesday.

Parts are starting to trickle in for the next build..just waiting on batteries.

A set of 3 510 connectors. Stainless steel, adjustable pin. Might try and replace with spring loaded pins i have. Will have to cut them down a touch shorter tho.

null_zps61c07c1c.jpg

Edited by Proetus

Yay! Got five Efest 18650 button top 2400 mAh batteries in the mail from Proetus today. Four of them are on the charger now and one is on its way as a gift to a friend in Texas. :)

Bonk! LG not effest!

Got my order from Five Pawns today!

Is there such a thing as being too tired to clean out a tank to fill with new juice and vape? Been cleaning and packing all day and I'm bushed but I keep looking at the new juice... Then I go, "Nah, it can wait. I'm too tired to move right now." :D

Got my order from Five Pawns today!

Is there such a thing as being too tired to clean out a tank to fill with new juice and vape? Been cleaning and packing all day and I'm bushed but I keep looking at the new juice... Then I go, "Nah, it can wait. I'm too tired to move right now." :D

Its okay Tam! Take a load off and let it steep! Even if its an excuse, make it an excuse that'll make you feel better! Lol! My psych prof used to say, " Fake it till you make it!". Words to live by! Lol

Its okay Tam! Take a load off and let it steep! Even if its an excuse, make it an excuse that'll make you feel better! Lol! My psych prof used to say, " Fake it till you make it!". Words to live by! Lol

You had a very wise Prof, Josh. Getting older sux rocks! :D