Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

From EC Blends:

40 -- 5 ml empty bottles

50 ml bottle of Feels Like a Nut in 6 mg nic, 50/50 blend.

30 ml Dulce de Leche with extra flavor, 6 mg nic, 50/50 blend

15 ml Dragon's Tear, 6 mg nic, 50/50 blend

I thought I'd try these in my RDA. The 12 mg of nic about took my tonsils out it was so harsh. :lol:

Edited by Tameiki

Done yet?

Lol nope. Got a local electronics shop near where I work, so I'm gonna go to him, explain what I'm doing and see what he has, and how much it will cost to buy from him instead of online. But I do need a source for some 510 connectors, cheaper then 1.49 a piece. Could get really expensive doing the mod holders that way.

Lol nope. Got a local electronics shop near where I work, so I'm gonna go to him, explain what I'm doing and see what he has, and how much it will cost to buy from him instead of online. But I do need a source for some 510 connectors, cheaper then 1.49 a piece. Could get really expensive doing the mod holders that way.

dhgate.com has them

See I wondered if there was a nut, and comp just said that the coax connectors are the same, so I may make a trip to the hardware store and see if I can find a nut that threads in, and isn't gonna harm the threading. But I may just buy a few at a time and complete them as I have cash. Lol.

Russian 91% arrived today, Best $56 i spent in awhile! As well as a small bag of odds n ends. You'll see what the small bag is for soon enough!

null_zpsa0b69b02.jpg

null_zpsca66f612.jpg

null_zps35c42964.jpg

null_zps34e965be.jpg

null_zps0bf348f1.jpg

Did i mention its Version 2 with spring loaded 510?

th_5C3333A5-1FC1-4F51-AD2D-1CFCFAA8EA63-

Click for video goodness!

Edited by Proetus

Just in --

18 1-dram glass bottles with glass drippers

20 2-dram bottles with glass drippers from Specialty Bottles.

Also got my new ohm meter (last one crapped out pretty much right out of the box). Won't build coils without one and I don't trust using my Evic to test coil builds.  :)

I found a good multimeter at lowes that I use. It works really well, and there is no wait.

I found a good multimeter at lowes that I use. It works really well, and there is no wait.

Thanks for the tip but I have a Fluke meter that I could use. The ohm meter made specifically to check coils is just more convenient is all. :)