Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

That's what I love about dripping. Pull out cotton dry burn replace cotton drip and back to being happyvapey

That's just too much effort right now. Lol! Cleaning, packing, throwing away stuff, moving boxes of other stuff all day. Was going to make the 1.5 hour drive to a vape meet tonight but now I'm thinking it's too far and I'm too tired. :lol:

Josh, I know you drive for a living but I just can't get myself to make a three hour round trip tonight. It's probably not a good idea to be driving long distances when I'm this tired. I'll make sure not to do this for the May 24th vape meet in Denver though. Will probably just get a room for the night then. :)

Tomorrow is more of the same as today and then back to work. Ugh.

Aaand against better judgement I went ahead and started out on the road. Something fell off the truck in front of me, I couldn't avoid it and wound up changing a flat and coming home on a donut. Yep. It's not meant to be.

I am sooo sorry Tam! I wish that hadn't happened to you. *HUGS*

Vape mail bonanza today!

First, I got 250 ft of A-1 Kanthal 28 GA wire from TEMCo.

Second, my Trident V2 RDA came in from Discount Vapor.

Last but not least, got my two 30 amp, Sony 18650 3.7 volt, 2100 mAh batteries complete with a pretty blue case and my new gold Magneto from Fadora Vapor! :punk:

Replacement VTR arrived last night, that took forever...and just in time, as the Tesla lost its head Tuesday, and I was forced to use an evic for a couple days...Banzai Vapor sent me thier entire juice line in 15ml, so lots of juices to sample!

Replacement VTR arrived last night, that took forever...and just in time, as the Tesla lost its head Tuesday, and I was forced to use an evic for a couple days...Banzai Vapor sent me thier entire juice line in 15ml, so lots of juices to sample!

Oh no! Tessie lost her head??? And to add insult to injury you were forced to use an Evic for that time. My condolences and glad you got your new VTR. :)

Big Vape mail in today,

My order from Wizard Labs came in ( thanks to Comp) for recommending them by the way.

And I also received my new VTR today,

But I need some help from others that own a VTR.

I got the Camo version which is actually just green, my 510 connection ring looks different and it does not spin ?

I went on innokins we sight and typed in the verification code to check authenticity and it came back as authentic, the code was also on the inside cover of the little manual? I've not seen or heard of any VTR Clones , but wondering if I got a knock off instead of the real deal?