Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

bump. got a few juices from velvet cloud vapor.

mewlews magic blend, campfire, and maple mountain breakfast. they also sent me a little sample of caramel swirl, which was cool, but i would've rather they'd sent a different sample.

only tried mewlews magic and maple mountain so far and both were pretty good but definitely need some time to steep. also got a bottle of night shift from a buddy which was decent.

they are all 100% organic, kosher VG juice. they add a little bit of distilled, deionized water to thin it out, which may damper the flavor a bit. been steeping the night shift for a few days now and gonna give the other juices about a week.

Got some 1.8 ohm replacement coils for the Nautilus. $23 shipped. I should have checked the coil prices before I committed to a tank. Thats freakin expensive. 

Tuesday, March 4

VAPORJOE EXCLUSIVE: ASPIRE NAUTILUS TANK - $23.99 / HEADS FOR $13.99

You wanted it at a good price? YOU GOT IT!

Can you expect anything less from Vaporjoes?  We live for deals like this!

THE HARD COPY:

The nautilus is the next generation of tank system.Made of stainless steel and Pyrex glass,the Nautilus also uses the Aspire "BDC" (Bottom Dual Coil) atomizer technology.The Nautilus has an exclusive adjustable airflow design that is revolutionarily.With a simple turn of the lower ring,you have four options to adjust airflow to meet people's different requirements for vaping.With the option of different size air-ports,it allows the user to produce big clouds of vapor,with a pire and clean taste.With the unique Nautilus four-port system,you can now adjust how hard or soft the draw is,how warm or cold the vapor is,and how much vapor is produced.The Nautilus is also very easy to install and refill.

With the coupon the Tank comes down to $23.99 and the heads just $13.99 for a pack of 5!  

The lowest price your going to find.

NAUTILUS TANK: >>> HERE <<<

REPLACEMENT HEADS: >>> HERE <<< 

THE DEAL:

USE COUPON CODE JOESNAUTILUS TO GET THE DISCOUNTED PRICE.

Tuesday, March 4

VAPORJOE EXCLUSIVE: ASPIRE NAUTILUS TANK - $23.99 / HEADS FOR $13.99

You wanted it at a good price? YOU GOT IT!

Can you expect anything less from Vaporjoes?  We live for deals like this!

THE HARD COPY:

The nautilus is the next generation of tank system.Made of stainless steel and Pyrex glass,the Nautilus also uses the Aspire "BDC" (Bottom Dual Coil) atomizer technology.The Nautilus has an exclusive adjustable airflow design that is revolutionarily.With a simple turn of the lower ring,you have four options to adjust airflow to meet people's different requirements for vaping.With the option of different size air-ports,it allows the user to produce big clouds of vapor,with a pire and clean taste.With the unique Nautilus four-port system,you can now adjust how hard or soft the draw is,how warm or cold the vapor is,and how much vapor is produced.The Nautilus is also very easy to install and refill.

With the coupon the Tank comes down to $23.99 and the heads just $13.99 for a pack of 5!  

The lowest price your going to find.

NAUTILUS TANK: >>> HERE > HERE

Been there done that I will never do a vaporjoe deal again im still waiting for stuff from one of his deals been a month and a half

Got my first Kanger tank today! (KPT2) I'm really liking it :) Fits nicely on my VTR and hits perfectly! No leakage as of yet, but we will see. Picked up a 5-pack of coils with it.

Also grabbed a new juice from my closest B&M. It's called Blue Label Elixir. It's caramel-y with something else that I can't quite place yet. But I'm sure I will figure it out later! I am loving it and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. But at $20 for a 30ml, it will be a treat and only bought on occasion.

Got the Black Copper Stingray mod a day ago. It hits really nice.

Even tho it comes with a magnetic switch it's crunchy at times similar to the Nemesis with springs. I prefer The Ramble mod switch even tho it uses springs. I haven't fiddled with the Stingray switch to figure out if I can remove that crunchy feel.

12934486185_ce46e29c8a_z.jpg
Black Copper Stingray mod by kiu101, on Flickr

Oooo piece of candy. I'm literally waiting in the truck on this rainy day for the mail. My 2 helios pmmas and 2 patriots will be here very soon.

Got some 1.8 ohm replacement coils for the Nautilus. $23 shipped. I should have checked the coil prices before I committed to a tank. Thats freakin expensive. 

dude wrap your own. Rip Trippers did a vid.

Vape mail from Fadora Vapor. 30ml of Apple Cider, 30ml Buttered Popcorn, and a sample of Snickerdoodle. The Snickerdoodle is very well done, YUM!

got my two 30$ grab bags from madvapes one was a SID with a lil flashlight the other which im so hyped on is The Trixie a handheld gripper style wooden apv. Love them both, buying both would of been like 120 but got em for sixty. wanted a wooden mod and i got dumb lucky i guess

Woohoo Vapemail day!!

null_zps73d4c6a9.jpg

null_zpsfc144dd5.jpg

Holy crap! 996mg Nic! Need biohazard suit! 166ml of this raw nic will make over 1600ml of 100mg Nic! Good to go for awhile! Flavorings are super concentrated, most i should need is 2-5% per recipe.

null_zpse271a451.jpg

DNA30's! and a evolv charging board. It's only 500ma but its tiny, Will go in one of the smaller mods i have planned.

Edited by Proetus

Just in --

18 1-dram glass bottles with glass drippers

20 2-dram bottles with glass drippers from Specialty Bottles.

Also got my new ohm meter (last one crapped out pretty much right out of the box). Won't build coils without one and I don't trust using my Evic to test coil builds. :)

Uh oh tam is on it! :)

How are those rebuildables treating ya?

Yeah, you better hide, Medic! :)

Haven't had any time to play with them. Personal issues have come up that are going to keep me busy for some time to come. :(