Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

FastTech?? I still waiting on order I placed on 1-28 & their support system said to expect aslong as 55hrs for reply...

I gotta nice pic of shipment package but thats all & no communication...

The order I placed to Fasttech on New Year's weekend just arrived this week! Actual shipping took 6-weeks, thanks to the Chinese New Year shut-down of their postal service, and of course, our wonderfully efficient US Customs (held it for 10 days)... Generally, shipping from China takes 3-4 weeks from order to receipt, but I think anything you order between Christmas and the first of March will take twice as long.

Just received my Cloupor Mini...

For anyone interested in the size specs... in comparison to the iStick 20W....

The Cloupor mini is exactly 1mm taller

They are both exactly the same width

The Cloupor mini is 1mm deeper (front to back).

The iStick is rounded on the back and the Mini is not, so that makes it feel slightly different, but I actually like it. It feels a little thicker, feels like it is better quality, and is much easier for me to handle... it is also not so slick, so it doesn't slide out of my hand like the iStick does. The battery door is magnetic, and holds tight, but is easy to remove by sliding it down. The overall fit and finish looks like it costs a lot more than it did!

Weight is the big difference. Even without a battery, the Cloupor weighs more:

iStick ~ 90gm

Cloupor Mini ~ 125gm (without battery) or ~ 160gm (with battery)

The only "wish" I have is for Cloupor to use a spring-loaded center pin, rather than adjustable :)

Ding dong......vape Mail

Got an order from Fadora Vapor. Comp, I went right for the coffee. Excellent, my friend. I'll do a full review later. Right now I'm too busy sucking it down, lol. :)

It is good stuff.I sucked down that bottle in two days lol

i did some shopping at imr batteries. i got 3 plastic battery holders and efest carrying case 2 mxjo 26650 and 2 mxjo 18500 batteries and a luc 4 charger. The aero tank was a gift for ordering over 50 bucks. I believe they are still offering free gift with orders, but i am not sure check out there web page. I will say I am impressed how rugged the LUC V4 feels and love the fact it comes with a car charger as where the nitecore didnt.

20150309_215835_zpsgocbvs8f.jpg

i did some shopping at imr batteries. i got 3 plastic battery holders and efest carrying case 2 mxjo 26650 and 2 mxjo 18500 batteries and a luc 4 charger. The aero tank was a gift for ordering over 50 bucks. I believe they are still offering free gift with orders, but i am not sure check out there web page. I will say I am impressed how rugged the LUC V4 feels and love the fact it comes with a car charger as where the nitecore didnt.

20150309_215835_zpsgocbvs8f.jpg

Sweet jake...want to buy me some while you are it....j/k