Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

My good man do you mean cat hair??

I was not aware car's had hair...lol

Hahaha... yes, I meant CAT hair, lol... stupid auto-spell.... :)

I told Tug that his stand would be delayed a couple days because my cat had decided it would be a good idea to lay on it (about 4-5 hours after applying the last coat of satin)... I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he stood up and  that big chunk of wood followed him off the table :D  Seeing that would have made the extra time spent sanding and re-applying polyurethane worth every minute!!

Today's vape-mail wasn't that glamorous...

50, plastic 10ml bottles from Amazon, another box of Nitrile gloves to use when mixing juices and working on the vehicles, and a 5-each of 3ml and 1ml syringes with (not so) blunt-tip 16ga filler needles.

Today's vape-mail wasn't that glamorous...

50, plastic 10ml bottles from Amazon, another box of Nitrile gloves to use when mixing juices and working on the vehicles, and a 5-each of 3ml and 1ml syringes with (not so) blunt-tip 16ga filler needles.

Ha! So I'm not the only one who uses gloves when working on vehicles.  :D

If you want to use the same coils that you use with your Protank 3, the Kanger Aerotank takes them, and so does the Kanger Subtank. The Subtank can also take the occ coils, which are preferable because they last longer. If you use the upgraded dual coils in the Subtank, you have to buy the SubOhm coils at 0.8, or 1.0. The 50watt iStick is awesome!

Hooker,I have a SubTank Nano & Atlantis now and I love them both.But honestly this Atlantis is really impressing me,great flavor and excellent vapor production.And it looks awesome on the IPV mini with my new 2puffs drip tip(which is also awesome).I never take much of other people's criticism seriously until I try it on my own.But I make an exception for Earthling lol he is a wise fellow and knows his stuff.

Hey, Tug... it's almost too shiny to use :) You might have to let me break it in for you for a year or two :D

Hey! Play with your own toys! This bad mamba jamba is mine! Lol

.I never take much of other people's criticism seriously until I try it on my own.But I make an exception for Earthling lol he is a wise fellow and knows his stuff.

How do you think Earthling's spent so much of my money??? :D

Delta 2 for flavor and cloud

Subtank for flavor

Atlantis for cloud

I am really loving my SubTank mini.  I am running it in RTA mode.  I am not looking for clouds.  I am running a 1.4 ohm tiger coil @ 15 watts and it is better than the .5 ohm at 20-25 watts.

Do you think I should get another SubTank mini, or a Delta II next?