Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

mailman is on my good side again,,

http://ameravape.com/

its made in the USA...

IMG_20150220_160709.jpg

IMG_20150220_160721.jpg

like I really need a competition mod but it fits in my holster & gonna carry Atlantis as long as I can afford the juicehog..

although I still like the new KATO fer its small size but weighs down my pocket,,,,

Edited by HOOKER

My Veritas RBA arrived in today's mail. I wasted zero time when I got home from work and set it up with dual vertical sleeper coils (2.5mm diameter, 28g Kanthal A-1, .5Ω total) and Japanese organic cotton wicks. As expected, it vapes beautifully. yes.gif

gallery_15088_188_17760.jpg

My Veritas RBA

Got my IPV mini in champagne today. Thanks, Earthling, for helping me lighten my bank account. Again. :)

Also got my order in from Comp at Fadora! There's an original sample pack with PBFB, strawberry waffle, Birthday Cake, and Fruitti Tutti. Also got a bunch of battery cases and four VTC 4 batteries.

Received a tracking number on my iStick 50w and it's coming from Littleton, CO. If it's not here in a day or two, I think we'd have a problem as they're only a couple of hours' drive up the road. :D

I received two AeroTank V2 on Monday, compliments of Tam - a thousand thank-yous...

Yes, Tam, you're welcome for the help of removing all that evil, dirty money from your bank account smile.png

In the past couple of weeks, I've received an IPV-mini, IPV-mini2, authentic Russian 91%, and 180ml of my ADV.

Since Tam just received her champagne IPV-mini... mine should arrive tomorrow... Yes, I couldn't talk her into buying one if I didn't get one myself biggrin.png

Also, TugBoat sent me an Orchid V4 (which is an awesome RTA that arrived yesterday!). I'll be sending him a custom built rack to hold two Spinners and a few tanks at his desk... just as soon as I get finished building it, :D

Edited by Earthling789

I got my 2 - 5ml Atlantis tanks from VaporBeast taday, not better joose mileage justa lil further between fill ups...

also got my new SmartPhone LG Optimus L70,,

its been transfering my business contacts for 2hrs then my pic albums for the last 2.5hrs..

20150227_205517_zpsmfwa5jdb.jpg

Edited by HOOKER

Received a 3-pack of Kuro Concepts coilers in the mail today, along with a pair of coil-winding jigs and new ceramic tweezers.

My Cloupor mini (30W) and 4-pack of 18650 battery boxes should be arriving tomorrow... if the bad weather in the mid-west doesn't delay them.

kinda like Christmas at the Redneck's house...

20150304_171537.jpg

lets see what package #1 has in it..

20150304_172154.jpg

the Bitter 1/2 has been pretty good soooo I got her an early St Patricks Day gift,

>>>> iStick 30w <<<<

its dainty fer her small hands & she loves it...

20150304_173708.jpg

the rest of the presents will have to wait til after dinner to open...