Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

After trying it on a few units, I realized I dont have a PV that will fire a .2 ohm atty  :wallbash:

I had the same problem... one of the coils read 0.18, the other 0.27 (which was the only coil that would fire on my IPV-mini2)... the other coil will have to be used only on the mech-mod.  Once I run through these two coils, I want to try their 0.5 dual-coil and 1.2 single-coil.  So far, I'm digging this tank!

My coil that came in the tank reads at 0.2 on the dot.The other one may read different,but I also am loving this tank.Really good flavor and damn close to a dripper as far as vapor production goes.i will say that there is some breaking in with the coil.the first 10-20 puffs I took didn't taste very good but eventually it got better.i agree with the fused glass as a con,they almost go this thing perfect.Why cheap out and not make the glass replaceable? Is this a sneaky marketing trick lol,you break it you gotta buy another

Edited by TugBoat

This stuff is way too technical for me, I'm still in the kpt2 stage. until recently I thought dripping was when you had a leaky tank. But I did get something in my vape mail yesterday, I got some flat ribbon wire and a coil master. Now I'm tearing apart perfectly good KPT coils so I can rewind them. I know it doesn't make sense but I have never been the most sensible person.

So far I have done about 15 today. I use .5X1 kanthal ribbon wire the coil master works better with round wire but ok with ribbon wire. I use 5/4 wrap on a 2 mm rod and get 1.7 -1.9 ohms, barely fits but works great. 

This stuff is way too technical for me, I'm still in the kpt2 stage. until recently I thought dripping was when you had a leaky tank. But I did get something in my vape mail yesterday, I got some flat ribbon wire and a coil master. Now I'm tearing apart perfectly good KPT coils so I can rewind them. I know it doesn't make sense but I have never been the most sensible person.

I got 5x 100' spools of kanthal in the mail today. 100' each of 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30ga. I have a three day weekend ahead of me.

Cordless drill is charged up, TwistedMesses is queued on YouTube, three RDA's waiting to be experimented with, the wife works all weekend, the kids will be on a trip with grandma and grandpa, PBFB ready to be vaped....

Oh yes...it's going to be a good weekend.

I got 5x 100' spools of kanthal in the mail today. 100' each of 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30ga. I have a three day weekend ahead of me.

Cordless drill is charged up, TwistedMesses is queued on YouTube, three RDA's waiting to be experimented with, the wife works all weekend, the kids will be on a trip with grandma and grandpa, PBFB ready to be vaped....

Oh yes...it's going to be a good weekend.

So you basically have no plans huh?? :)

Geez tam!

:evil:

I've been searching for something that will replace my Vision Spinners. If these are it, then I need back ups.

And back ups of the back ups.

And so on.  :)

Got my black iStick 50W today, and my second IPV-mini 2 :)

One more and I get a set of steak knives, right?

But wait... there's more! If you order within the next ten minutes you'll also receive a... brand new Bass O'matic! We only have limited quantities so order yours TODAY!  :lol: