Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I don't remember ordering yet another Eleaf iStick 50W, but when I got home today... there it was. That might've happened because the webpage was giving me trouble when I was ordering the last one (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!). Anyway, now I have 4 of these. Shouldn't need anymore for quite some time.  :)

Just send your last one to me Tam. I don't care if it's pink even...lol

Seriously, just send it!!!...hehehe

It's black, but I just happen to have ordered two wraps because I couldn't decide between them so it's all good. They've found a home with me. There's still one at the vendor's with your name on it.  :D

My two Istick 50w came in and are charged and ready to go but waiting till I get home so the wife and I can try em together. Also got in my 90 day supply of liquid and coils for the wife and I.

1 30ml bottle of hydra bones- good stuff.

1 30ml bottle of spiced peaches with spices in the bottle. This one will sit on the shelf for two weeks before it even gets opened. The seal is intact. I figured if I didn't open it I wouldn't be tempted to vape it. I might make it till Saturday...

• 4 weeks later...

That's a horizon arctic tank with a .2 ohm coil (btdc) on a tesla 160w wooden box mod. I've vaped the old kanger sub tank and the two new kanger sub tanks(both with stock coils and the rtda) a geni tank with a. 8 ohm coil and three of my own homemade coils (.5 .2 and a .18 ohm ) and that arctic tank is by far the best. Vapor production and flavor are off the charts. Now the only question is how long the coils will last.