Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I got a Matrix sub ohm tank the other day.Adjustable airflow drip tip and it holds 5ml's...So far this thing has been outstanding with flavor and with the airflow drip tip I can run the 0.2 coils at 80w no problem.Very cool vape.I am a really big fan of the Arctic but right now the Matrix has it beat.

Woot vape mail is in. Got my raffle prize and i cant wait to get home and play with them. Also will try to squeeze in a review if i have the time.

Cool!  Let us know how you like it!

I should have the TFV4 in here tomorrow, but I am also interested in the iStick.  I have an original ipv3, but I don't like carrying it.  I am thinking I may need something pretty powerful to run this tank.

Received Tam's nemesis... the Triton.. in the mail earlier this week, but my son picked up the mail and left it in his car for a few days, lol..

Gonna go through it tomorrow and find out what makes this thing tick, and maybe get it working?

Thanks Tam... and I promise, I'll not break out the hammer on it for at least a few hours :)

It was a big Vape Mail day for me.

I got a 30 feet of Ti 01 in 28 ga, and 30 feet in 26 ga.

I also got another 5 Ni200 Herakles Coils.

Then I got the BEAST!  I have never seen anything like it.  The TFV4 tank from Smoktec.  I couldn't wait so I didn't take pictures, I wanted to try a Ti coil and the RBA.

I did take some pictures of the coils though.

coils.thumb.jpg.fc10659daffc4cb4e21ffa47

coils_(1).thumb.jpg.bd00036a331a395ea62b

Left to right: TFV4 Triple Coil, TFV4 Quad coil, Herakles (same size as Atlantis), and SubTank.

This thing is HUGE.

I am actually a little scared of this tank!

Ahh, something to tinker with this Labor Day weekend. :)

Be warned, you'll forget all about your other toppers. lol 

I think I am going to have to get a bigger mod, and lower nicotine juice for this thing!

I honestly don't know if I am man enough to use it.  I have been reading of people running them near 100 watts all day.

I will test that out at 100w when i get home this weekend. And i will report back jason.

lol, yeeah. I tried 100+ and I nearly chocked. I guess I am a sissy. :)

75-80W is my sweet spot for triple, 80-90W for quad, 35-40 on RBA1 (vertical), and 60W on RBA2 standard build

I have my ipv3 set on 150w and this stupid triple coil is doing fine, I can't handle it, but the tank can.  It is 50/50 juice though.