Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Zephyrus today and can't say I'm thrilled. This was my reorder from Fastech and has not helped with the debacle of the bad OHM tester. I opened the package and pulled it out. The seal was already broken First red flag issue. Second once I got it apart to clean it for first time use, It took an hour to reassemble. The treads are not stripped but are very hard. I went to check out the rebuildable head and it is froze tight. Needless to say I'm done with fasttech. They got my last dollar with this. My thought is it was return that they just push on to the next customer. I will file a complaint, but I'm done dealing with them. It will be a complaint of I'm done. Not looking for more headaches and more crap.

BeBop said his was tight too when he first got it and advised to give it a good juice lube. His has loosened up over time. It does have great flavor and air flow so when I get past this sticky thread issue It will be a good tank. I'm more upset that it was open when I got it. That is just not cool. It left me feeling very suspicious.

It was a good Vape Mail haul this week.

Yesterday, I got a Liter of 100mg/ml Nicotine from Heartland Vapes.

Today, this arrived:

GoodDay.jpg.d0de2ac43f35297932940e2cf11a

I hope to soon to get the other Liter of 100 ml/mg Nicotine from MFV and 15 Ni200 coils from SweetVapes.

I didn't have near enough impulse control when it comes to Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

On 12/11/2015 at 0:03 AM, Tam said:

Got my three 5-packs of Triton coils in 1.8 ohms from VaporDNA today. Looks like I'm set for a while, these things last nearly ten tankfuls or more.  :D

Today's mail brought forth bountiful gifts of coils... 1.8 Ohm Triton coils, 1.6 Ohm Nautilus BVC, and Subtank 1.2 Ohm... two boxes of each :D

Got the prize I won from Gearbest today. A Kanger Subtank Nano Kit, they didn't have a black one so I got the purple one. To make a long story short I had a choice whether to give it to the other half or save it for bike ridding next summer, an easy choice to make. Not much to say about it but its like the Subtank mini kit but no RBA and its smaller, and its purple.