Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Jasonculp here is a little video of the tfv4 performance. https://youtu.be/P7-5VBAPzrE

Thanks!

I have had mine sitting on the old ipv3 with the triple coil.  It makes my other subtanks seem like plastic clearomizers.  I ran it up to 150watts and it still keeps up.  I can't, but the tank can do it. (with 50/50 juice).

I love the experience from the drip tip.  It is so unique. At the high wattages with the airflow open on the drip tip, it doesn't just cool down the vape, it encapsulates it.  It is definitely a totally different type of tank than any other i have used.  I don't think it is the perfect tank for me, but I am glad I bought it. It out performs most of my drippers with the triple coil.

Your welcome jason! I love this tank it is awesome! Granted coils are pricey but you cant beat the performance. Also have the rba section for when i run out of stock coils.

I do like the tank, I just don't think it is an all day, everyday tank for me.  I didn't care the Ti 01 build I did on the RBA, I may go back and try to build a Ni200 build.  I am really looking for a good 35 - 40 watt (joule) tank, with a single coil and good airflow.  I think this tank, even with the single coil RBA is designed for much higher wattage, but without more testing, I can't be for sure.

Cant wait to see the review on the GT... I want one... but I have a bad case of the "wants" these days :D

I'm trying so hard to only get the "needs" these days. The "wants" needs to take a back seat until I can get everything reorganized and paid forward so I can make more room...  :D

My poor Mail lady is going to hate me. LOL Tomorrow will be the third day she had packages for me. (My Sweet-Vapes order and some bottles are coming in. Today I got my NIC from Wizard Labs and yes, some stuff for my project. :D

She'll love you, it's called 'job security'.  :D

I'm trying so hard to only get the "needs" these days. The "wants" needs to take a back seat until I can get everything reorganized and paid forward so I can make more room...  :D

The "needs" have been easy lately... I've got plenty of juice (from DIY), coils, batteries, tanks, wire, cotton, etc.

I've put myself under a strict budget for a few months, until I get my son a car, things done around the house, and pre-pay my vacation!!!  Until then, unless I'm completely out of something, I'm not buying it... I promise :D

Got my e-Vic and Invader mini V2 today :D Whoot. Only problem is Sweet-Vapes sent the wrong coil heads. I wanted the CLR heads so I could rebuild them, they sent CL heads. Arrrrg... I emailed them about to try and clear it up and took a pic.This is the first time they messed up an order. LOL Oh well I'm sure they will make it right S-happens. :D

...Sweet-Vapes sent the wrong coil heads. I wanted the CLR heads so I could rebuild them, they sent CL heads.

I successfully recoiled several of the CL heads before acquiring some of the CLRs...there's a few vids on YouTube on how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...