Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Weird. When I broke the seal and opened the box... I must've lost my mind when I ordered the stainless steel one. Huh. Guess I'll just scruff it up a bit with a green scrubby.  :)

Russian%2091%20%2001_zpsl1fa5kqy.jpg

Edited by Tam
Ugh. Need more coffee...

Weird. When I broke the seal and opened the box... I must've lost my mind when I ordered the stainless steel one. Huh. Guess I'll just scruff it up a bit with a green scrubby.  :)

Russian%2091%20%2001_zpsl1fa5kqy.jpg

I wouldn't' scratch it up, Tam... they're surprisingly not as big of a fingerprint magnet as you think... Mine stays shiny, and only on rare occasion does it need a little buff to remove the smudges.

I'm glad you didn't get the black one... they dull and look bad after about 6-8 months... mine looks like crap, honestly.

I wouldn't' scratch it up, Tam... they're surprisingly not as big of a fingerprint magnet as you think... Mine stays shiny, and only on rare occasion does it need a little buff to remove the smudges.

Okay, I'll give it a try without scratching it up.  :)

What's the diameter on the russian? Know offhand?

Wait....is that a wrap on the istick, Tam?

Earthling got here before me with the 22 mm.

Yes, that's a wrap. All of my iStick 50W have them.  :)iStick%2050W%2001_zpsim8lxuxr.jpg

Edited by Tam

Well, here's the pic of mine :)

2015-11-12%2013.15.33_zpsn9a99czc.jpg

This stuff is amazing... smooth candy inhale, lightly sweet, nice thick vapor, and the exhale has the distinct flavor of of a purple sweet-tart...  I thought I'd share this out with others, Comp, but I may have to hide it away... or at least tell the GF that it is horrible/nasty :D:D so I can have it all to myself!

Edited by Earthling789

20 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

Well, here's the pic of mine :)

2015-11-12%2013.15.33_zpsn9a99czc.jpg

This stuff is amazing... smooth candy inhale, lightly sweet, nice thick vapor, and the exhale has the distinct flavor of of a purple sweet-tart...  I thought I'd share this out with others, Comp, but I may have to hide it away... or at least tell the GF that it is horrible/nasty :D:D so I can have it all to myself!

You can always get a refill... :D Then you would have some to share and some to stash away. :D