Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I love my UM20. Be sure to get a USB adapter that can put out 2.1 amps on all ports for better charging in the car. Most switch to 1 amp per port when more than 1 device is plugged in to them.

Good advice, @Squid...  I have a 2A charger in my car, and I think the ones on the dash in her SUV are rated for 2A as well, but if not, I'll grab the 2A adapter out of my car for the trip.

I just looked at the wall charger they shipped with the UM20... 750mA, lol... guess that will get tossed into my box of useless stuff :)

• 1 month later...

I forgot to post this last week... :D

I took advantage of a GearBest USA warehouse flash-sale, and picked up two more 50W Kanger Subbox kits for $30/each.  They're white and the kit includes the RBA+, spare glass, o-ring kit, and two drip-tips...  I wasn't complaining about the color choices (only had white),  I do like the white, which looks awesome with black or purple o-rings! 

These kits (mod + tank) were only $2 more than just buying the subtank mini by itself! :jump:

I also recently received my Kanger BDC 1.2 Ohm coils for my Aerotanks and KPT3 mini... 100 coils for $1.99/box, which makes them $0.40 each :D 

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:00 AM, Earthling789 said:

I took advantage of a GearBest USA warehouse flash-sale, and picked up two more 50W Kanger Subbox kits for $30/each.

Sweet Vapes has them for the same price, Picked up 2 of them plus a Kbox 160w TC (just the mod).

I just ordered an eleaf 60W TC and a griffin tank as well as a SMPL mechanical mod to test my builds on. I also got some TFA flavorings and pg/vg so I can try my hand at DYI juice. I also ordered a  RDA and another ijust 2 and melo III  with their rebuildable coil kits.

I spent my kids inheritance but I'm sure they'll never know :rolleyes: cause I'm not telling!

1 hour ago, Edna said:

I just ordered an eleaf 60W TC and a griffin tank as well as a SMPL mechanical mod to test my builds on. I also got some TFA flavorings and pg/vg so I can try my hand at DYI juice. I also ordered a  RDA and another ijust 2 and melo III  with their rebuildable coil kits.

I spent my kids inheritance but I'm sure they'll never know :rolleyes: cause I'm not telling!

That's a good haul, Edna... but don't worry about spending any inheritance just yet, lol... in a few more months you'll spend very little on vape-gear to maintain what you have.  I've spent maybe $300 in the past 12-15 months, buying coils, DIY stuff, batteries, and a couple of subtank mini kits (to save back for a rainy day).  Three years ago, I would have spent that same $300 in six or seven weeks of buying analogs!!

@Earthling789   Amen to not buying analogs..

.I realized getting started would be expensive...but I never thought I'd be getting this into it. I'm having all kinds of fun...I enjoy the taste of things again and want to try them all....I think I've spent about $300 and I have to stop but I wanted to make sure that if the deeming cuts us off I had back ups.... so I jumped in the vape pool with both feet. Now I have to start behaving.

But there's just so much cool stuff.....

• 5 weeks later...
Dipping my toes into the sub ohm pool. Got an Evic VT2 mini and a Cubis tank. I didn't want to spend "too much" until I knew if sub-ohming was something I'd like or not. Guess I'll see in the next few weeks.

Nice setup to start with..I got my daughter that same one & she loves it!

My Reign Has Just Begun

Dipping my toes into the sub ohm pool. Got an Evic VT2 mini and a Cubis tank. I didn't want to spend "too much" until I knew if sub-ohming was something I'd like or not. Guess I'll see in the next few weeks.

Welcome to the dark side [emoji1]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

e4f711cd3420530cb1f000f13db64326.jpg
Reuleaux RX2/3 and Griffin 25 RTA with top airflow

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

That finish on your RX2/3 looks much nicer than the pics from Wismec all the sites have. Is it really that nice or is it the lighting from the flash? I just ordered a red RX2/3 earlier today.

That finish on your RX2/3 looks much nicer than the pics from Wismec all the sites have. Is it really that nice or is it the lighting from the flash? I just ordered a red RX2/3 earlier today.

Probly the flash, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I'm not a musician, but I have been told that amps with vacuum tubes sound better, don't know if it is true or not.

It is largely regarded as true although there are many today who would argue that with today's modern digital world it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference.

23 minutes ago, Bebop said:

It is largely regarded as true although there are many today who would argue that with today's modern digital world it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference.

Back in the 80s I got a degree in electronics (most of it I forgot) we were taught that at higher power the tubes have much less distortion. also that's why TV and radio stations still use tubes, when a transmitter puts out 100,000 plus watts integrated circuits can't handle it, but that was back in the 80s I suspect technology has come a long way since then.

Sorry about high jacking the thread. 

My 100 Kanger OCC 1.2 Ohm Horizontal coils (with white o-rings) arrived today from SlowTech...er... Fasttech...

The boxes were apparently stepped on or hit by a truck or two along the route from China, but the coils appear to be undamaged.  Five out of 20 of the blister-cards don't appear to have "Kangertech" imprinted on them, so they may be clones?  The rest are properly marked/imprinted.

At 68-cents a coil (and arrival in under 8-weeks from placing the order)... I'm not going to complain :D