Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

My tablet goes for about a day with a 5,000 mAh batt..
I guess batt time could be dependent on watt or power settings and how often you vape it..I don't own any mods with built in batts because in time they won't take a charge anymore and thrown in the garbage..but that's just me, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Tam said:

Yep, those would be the ones. Forget "boat", I think they came over on the tide...  :D  

Well, at least they got here :) Where do you get wraps for isticks?

35 minutes ago, Edna said:

Well, at least they got here :) Where do you get wraps for isticks?

I get them on eBay. Normally, I don't buy anything on eBay that has to do with vaping because of some questionable quality and safety issues, but wraps are pretty innocuous so... They have wraps for all different types of mods.  :) 

7 hours ago, Tam said:

I get them on eBay. Normally, I don't buy anything on eBay that has to do with vaping because of some questionable quality and safety issues, but wraps are pretty innocuous so... They have wraps for all different types of mods.  :) 

Got my Kanger 160w Kbox today from the VT store, ordered it Saturday, got it today. Pretty fast since it came from NJ. I thought the VT store was in California, but wrong again I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Two TFV8 Baby Beasts and some VT Black Label Crown Jewels.  All from the VT Store. Thanks @Christopherfor getting the Baby Beasts in the store and for the Crown Jewels.

Reviews of the liquid and the tanks (each tank running one of the included coils) will be forthcoming in the not too distant future.

vapaemail0831.jpg

Edited by Adversarious1

Got six new drip tips with the swirly thingy on the inside so the tank doesn't spit juice into your mouth. If I'm remembering right it was @Rixter who recommended these and I'm liking them so far. They're much smaller around in diameter than what the pictures made them look, which I really like the smaller tip. Might need to get some more clear ones.  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Two bottle key line custard 

One bottle strawberry custard

One bottle mocha 

One bottle cotton candy

All from steel city vapes

Uwell crown 2

.5 coils for said crown

.8 coils for crown

Two zampleboxes

Oops I thought I was in the bump when you buy something,all that came in vapemail except the steel city juice.

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

Forgot to post this earlier, but @Edna kindly sent me a pretty green marbled drip tip with the screen inside to try. My excuse for not posting earlier is that I've been very busy giving this new tip a work out to see how I would like it compared to the spiral drip tip. Thanks so much, Edna!

Oh, and I liked it so well that I've ordered more in different colors, lol.   :D