Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

6 minutes ago, smacksy said:

BabyBeast arrived todayLooks good on my 10Ow 26650 Presa (Wismec) ...haven't vaped it yet..letting it sit a spell first..hope I like it, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like you swapped out the Q4 that comes installed for the T8 coil.  Good call in my opinion.  The Q4 is a decent coil, but like it's counterpart on the Cloud Beast, it's very airy.  The T8 is a slightly stiffer draw.  Not much, but noticeable and in my opinion the T8 coils produce better vapor without sacrificing any flavor.

Looks like you swapped out the Q4 that comes installed for the T8 coil.  Good call in my opinion.  The Q4 is a decent coil, but like it's counterpart on the Cloud Beast, it's very airy.  The T8 is a slightly stiffer draw.  Not much, but noticeable and in my opinion the T8 coils produce better vapor without sacrificing any flavor.

Good eyes bro!
I did swap it out for the T8..
Still letting it sit before taking that first hit..Hope I like it as I'm spoiled some to the CloudBeast, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well you get broke and try things,pleasantly surprised by vapemoar.cafe cream is the best coffee vape I have had yet . all this juice was 40$!can't wait to try the other flavors I got.picked up some mellow gold for a care package for a friend that saved my vape butt,included a pack of coils for her,left it on her porch :)happy Monday all!!

PHOTO_20161107_134818.jpg

Bump!two nautilus nickel coils,I can use my beloved istick 40 watt tc again,btw if you have a nautilus , nautilus mini...you must!!most excellent,best nickel coils I have used,they sure as heck kick kangers read end!!!

Most any tank will kick kanger's butt, lol

1 hour ago, smacksy said:

Most any tank will kick kanger's butt, lol

Amen and I wish I hadn't bought all those kanger coils for my aerotank,it sucks compared to my nautilus mini and nautilus x.wish I would have been wiser.but in all fairness I had not tried the other two yet.

Amen and I wish I hadn't bought all those kanger coils for my aerotank,it sucks compared to my nautilus mini and nautilus x.wish I would have been wiser.but in all fairness I had not tried the other two yet.

All part of your vaping learning curve, as you learn more your vaping pleasure will continue to get better and better, like it did for me..lol

Just now, smacksy said:

All part of your vaping learning curve, as you learn more your vaping pleasure will continue to get better and better, like it did for me..lol

I went from a crown 2 ,after two toptank minis,then the aerotank,but I am so very very very happy with both my nautilus tanks!!!

Kanger subtank mini is a hard tank too beat for its size/price

My subtank mini had tight airflow, leaked alot and massive spitback with the RBA..for me it a waste of $$..I tossed it not even a week old..kanger junk, least it was for me, lol

5 minutes ago, smacksy said:

My Subtank mini had tight airflow, leaked alot and massive spitback with the RBA..for me it a waste of $$..I tossed it not even a week old..kanger junk, least it was for me, lol

I have first/second version of them First has a bit of tight airflow  but I use it in TC mode so it doesent bother me 2nd version has great airflow for its size Use them both daily for almost 2 yrs now

I have first/second version of them First has a bit of tight airflow  but I use it in TC mode so it doesent bother me 2nd version has great airflow for its size Use them both daily for almost 2 yrs now

If it works for you that's great..
I went on to bigger and better RTA's
like the Sense 25 RTA-2 and Griffin 25..I'm not a tootle puffer and must have wide open airflow be it with my RDA' or RTA's for deep cloud blowin lung hits..for me the subtank mini just didn't measure up...but if you like it more power to ya!