Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

3 minutes ago, smacksy said:

If it works for you that's great..
I went on to bigger and better RTA's
like the Sense 25 RTA-2 and Griffin 25..I'm not a tootle puffer and must have wide open airflow be it with my RDA' or RTA's for deep cloud blowin lung hits..for me the Subtank mini just didn't measure up...but if you like it more power to ya!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have the Beast and Herk RTA-2 for all of that :)

Today I got a Aspire Quad Flex survival kit from the VT store, been using it on my 160w dripbox it seems to work better than the RDA that came with the mod. The RDA that came with the mod didn't have a well, The Aspire RDA has a well which helps a lot. I went through the 7 ml squonk bottle in a couple of hours, its a juice hog, but that's ok because I DIY my juice.

32 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Today I got a Aspire Quad Flex survival kit from the VT store, been using it on my 160w dripbox it seems to work better than the RDA that came with the mod. The RDA that came with the mod didn't have a well, The Aspire RDA has a well which helps a lot. I went through the 7 ml squonk bottle in a couple of hours, its a juice hog, but that's ok because I DIY my juice.

After you play with it for a bit can you do a review please...I'm wanting one but want to see how it's working out before I spend that much...

Just now, Edna said:

After you play with it for a bit can you do a review please...I'm wanting one but want to see how it's working out before I spend that much...

Actually I wanted the smaller kit that just included the RDA, but didn't want to wait for Chris to get them in stock. The smaller kit with just the RDA parts is about half the price. With the survival kit you get enough parts to build 2 tanks, I don't know yet what I'm going to do with the Nautilus X yet I may use it or PIF it.

Gee, Smack.  I'm surprised you had so much trouble with the sub tank.  It has tons of airflow, is easy to build on, never leaks and gives terrific flavor.  It's a very popular tank among veteran vapers.  A top seller since it came out. 

11 hours ago, FXRich said:

Actually I wanted the smaller kit that just included the RDA, but didn't want to wait for Chris to get them in stock. The smaller kit with just the RDA parts is about half the price. With the survival kit you get enough parts to build 2 tanks, I don't know yet what I'm going to do with the Nautilus X yet I may use it or PIF it.

I love my nautilus x!!it has,a ton more air flow than the naut mini,the coils are freaking amazing.it is actually an excellent stealth tank.this is a pic of it on my istick,but it is wide enough it doesn't look goofy on big mods.I've been running it 13-17 watts six days and the coil is showing no signs of wear:)

PHOTO_20161108_174612.jpg

2 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I love my Nautilus x!!it has,a ton more air flow than the naut mini,the coils are freaking amazing.it is actually an excellent stealth tank.this is a pic of it on my istick,but it is wide enough it doesn't look goofy on big mods.I've been running it 13-17 watts six days and the coil is showing no signs of wear:)

I have to admit its a good MTL tank, but I'm into rebuilding coils instead of buying new ones, and it looks like it would be hard to rebuild the Nautilus X coil. And I'm not thrilled about the 2ml tank, its a good tank to make the 2 mile trip to the mailbox, and back. I run about 12 - 13 watts, and it seems to do very well.

• 3 weeks later...

vapemail.jpg

Got another TFV8 Cloud Beast (my 3rd) as well as 2200' total of SS wire.  Yes, two thousand two hundred feet.  The 32 and 36 gauge are each 1000 foot rolls.  I see some SS Fused Clapton coils in my near future.  Might try my hand at an Alien Clapton also.

1201161716a.jpg

New tank doesn't look too bad on top of my blue Fuchai 213.  

1201161726.jpg

But since my Cowboys are playing tonight, I gotta go with some Silver and Blue.  Looks pretty good on top of my Triade, too.

9 hours ago, Tam said:

@Adversarious1  You need to go get yourself some pink O-rings for that rig, buddy.   :D  

It just so happens I'm going to be at ECC here in SoCal on Saturday.  One of the things on my shopping list is a plethora of O-rings in various colors.  I'll make sure to pick up some pink ones just for smac...errr...just for you, @Tam;)

My haul from ECC 2016 today...

liquids.jpg

Left to right - 

1. Chewberry by Cosmic Fog (x2 30ml bottles = 60ml total)
  2. The Shocker by Cosmic Fog (x3 30ml bottles = 90m toall)
  3. Truth by Propaganda (x1 60ml bottle)
  4. Subliminal by Propaganda (x1 60ml bottle)
  5. Magic Man by One Hit Wonder (x1 6oz/180ml bottle)
  6. Rated R by PG-18 (x2 70ml bottles = 140ml)
  7. Bubbles Gum Crimson Sweet by Magic Vapor (x1 60ml bottle)
  8. Boss Sauce by The Vape Lounge 760 (x1 120ml bottle)

Total 770ml eliquid.

mods.jpg

Left to right:

1. Minivolt Kit by Council of Vapor
  2. Hohm Slice Limited Edition by Hohm Tech

mv.jpg

The Minivolt (Tiny little bugger.  Got this for stealth vaping)

HS.jpg

The Hohm Slice - (A single 26650 TC mod that will fire Kanthal in Temp Control mode.)

Edited by Adversarious1

.25 crown coils,I'm still vaping on the .25 coil that came in my crown mini last Saturday , haven't tried the .5 it came with yet,but I figure I like it,hope I don't like the .5 better,haha!a five pack of 1.8 triton mini Clapton coils for the naut mini,really happy with them,but excited to try the 1.2 maybe next time.super sampler from vape moar!132 of cafe cream from vape moar,that is one of my very fave vapes!life is good ! !!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

2 Eleaf iPower 80W (one in gray and one wood grain)

2  30ml bottles of Black Label eliquid (Black Knight and Eden's Empire both in 12 mg because I'm paying these forward)

4  Protank 3 minis

7  5-packs of Kanger 1.8 ohm coils for the Protank 3 minis

All from the Vapor Talk store.  :) 

7 hours ago, Tam said:

2 Eleaf iPower 80W (one in gray and one wood grain)

2  30ml bottles of Black Label eliquid (Black Knight and Eden's Empire both in 12 mg because I'm paying these forward)

4  Protank 3 minis

7  5-packs of Kanger 1.8 ohm coils for the Protank 3 minis

All from the Vapor Talk store.  :) 

@Tam

That's quite an order.

Are you going to wrap the wood grain ipower? Those are great looking mods. I almost bought one at my local B&M but since it's the season for giving I didn't ...my Holiday budget is tight enough ...LOL

Enjoy you're new toy ;)

Tam, You were my VIP post ...I didn't realize I was about to get it..thanks :)

Edited by Edna