Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

2 hours ago, Edna said:

@Adversarious1 is right about the COV mini volt but I love mine. It does drive me crazy that it shuts off if you put it down for a few minutes. I have it paired with a Wotofo Serpent mini RTA and it's a great vape on the go.

You're going to love your pico, I still use mine daily though I have a large assortment of other mods. Would you Please do a review on the ipower nano kit I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on one they're just cute.

I got the mini volt and ipower nano for my wife. She has pretty small jands and thinks the istick 40 is too big. I broke out the mini volt last night and she loves it except for the turning off. I will probably breakout the nano this weekend. If it works anything like the 80w unit it will be a solid device. I run a ipower 80 almost daily. She will not be using the melo 3 mini it comes with as she does not like sub ohm hits, she will be using it with a nautilus mini, her tank of choice for now.

4 minutes ago, Walt said:

Rocket Man!  And I think he's gonna last a long, long time!  6Oz with two complementary watzit bottles!  Thank you VT store!  

Took me a couple of seconds to figure out what a 'watzit" bottle is.  I like that description better than unicorn bottles. :D

Yeah the button is the only gripe I have with the Heatvape.  But that's the price you pay for a nearly indestructible mod, I guess.  I love mine too.

Tell me do the new ones have a wider range of TC capability? Or still just Ni200?

3 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Yeah the button is the only gripe I have with the Heatvape.  But that's the price you pay for a nearly indestructible mod, I guess.  I love mine too.

Tell me do the new ones have a wider range of TC capability? Or still just Ni200?

As far as I know its still NI200 only

4 hours ago, Walt said:

Smok Alien Kit in gold.  Five .4ohm replacement coils for the baby beast.  A pen mod holder.  Last but not least thirty feet of the coveted 28ga SS316L wire!  Thanks VT Store!  You Rock!!!!

Only 30 feet? 😱

Lol, For now, yes.  If I start turning out some decent coils I'll go for more.  Gotta try my hand at this first.  This Sunday is my target date to try my first build.  If you see a huge flash over the great lakes there was a OoooPs.  

1 minute ago, Adversarious1 said:

Only 30 feet? 1f631.png

Today, I received my Vape Mail from the VT Store!  YAY, Thanks @Christopher for getting those coils and the TopBox Platinum into the warehouse for me!

• 2 boxes 1.6 Ohm Nautilus BVC for my gal
  • 2 boxes 0.5 Ohm SU316 SSOCC for me
  • Several meters of NiChrome wire in assorted gauges for my RBA deck and OCC head rebuilding
  • 1 absolutely gorgeous TopBox Mini Platinum :D  Yes, it is the all SS body version, not the unpainted Aluminum body. 

I am one HAPPY vaper this morning :D 

18 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

Yes, it is the all SS body version, not the unpainted Aluminum body. 

Love, love, love, stainless mods and tanks! 

• 4 weeks later...

@Walt congrats!!  I know you will love building...it is fun!! And for the coveted pineapple juice recipe for a 120 ml bottle you just need pineapple flavor drops from capella,we use pg based.count twenty drops four times.same on the grape. You can use whatever pg/vg ratio suits you.btw,if you're mixing your own now,isn't it fun and easy??? I got my four flavors in the other day. I came off the nic awhile back,so less complicated!! My sister's wedding is tomorrow,I have been busier than ever!! Sorry you had to wait so long for those guys! ! 

And I forgot to bump....Boston cream pie,by capella flavors 13 ml. Apple pie v2 by capella flavors 13ml, graham cracker by capella flavors 13ml, lemon lime by capella flavors 13 ml, twelve 120 ml plastic dripper bottles with caps, four 43oz bottles vg, super sampler from vapemoar 0 nic....and phew!! All of it is here!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error as usual!!

@Foofightervapegirl  Alright!  I'm going to try the Pineapple first!  Love mixing my own juice.  There is just something really great about saying "yup, I made that!".  Same with RTAs and RDAs.  The wait for the recipes is totally worth it.  I know I will love the flavor of both but especially the Pineapple.  Congratulations to your sister as well! 

• 2 weeks later...