Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

25 minutes ago, spydre said:

Gosh, I would love those, I get spit back when my Crown 2 is full.  Can you get them anywhere in the states, and do they have delrin tips that aren't the wide mouth tips? 

Thanks.

@FXRich Just to be clear - is spitback what you get when juice comes out of the Drip Tip sometimes, or are you talking about saliva getting into the juice?  Like with a soda?  Thanks again.

@Foofightervapegirl

@spydre  No, I believe you can only get them from Fasttech at least that's the only place I've ever seen them and yes, spit-back is when juice comes out of the drip tip. The stuff with soda is backwash at least that's what we always called it :)

19 minutes ago, Tam said:

Pink, lavender, red, blue, black and black and white marbled.

Pretty :)

1 minute ago, Edna said:

@spydre  No, I believe you can only get them from Fasttech at least that's the only place I've ever seen them and yes, spit-back is when juice comes out of the Drip Tip. The stuff with soda is backwash at least that's what we always called it :)

Okay, yeah, backwash is what we called it, too.  So do you just do a search for drip tips?  I hate navigating Fast Tech's website, you always get a million hits for searches.

47 minutes ago, spydre said:

Okay, yeah, backwash is what we called it, too.  So do you just do a search for drip tips?  I hate navigating Fast Tech's website, you always get a million hits for searches.

@spydre  I'll PM you the link ...check in a few min. :)

Edited by Edna

2 hours ago, spydre said:

Gosh, I would love those, I get spit back when my Crown 2 is full.  Can you get them anywhere in the states, and do they have delrin tips that aren't the wide mouth tips? 

Thanks.

@FXRich Just to be clear - is spitback what you get when juice comes out of the Drip Tip sometimes, or are you talking about saliva getting into the juice?  Like with a soda?  Thanks again.

@Foofightervapegirl The VT store doesn't carry the .8 kanthal coils, either.

Christopher got them in for me last time with the quickness!In 24 hours!they arrived three days later, just open a ticket with your account and ask for them,I got mine here! 

4 hours ago, spydre said:

Just to be clear - is spitback what you get when juice comes out of the Drip Tip sometimes, or are you talking about saliva getting into the juice?  Like with a soda?  Thanks again.

When I said spitback I was referring to the hot droplets of juice that get into your mouth when the juice doesn't vaporize completely, for me they seem to hit the tip of my tounge mostly.

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

Hi Folks, 

Saw something about .coils in here, let me know which type/brand etc and I'll order them in asap

You already have the coils I want but not the 160w Dripbox to put them in.

Correction, you don't have the coils, just the 60w dripbox, but I want the 160 Dripbox. 

13 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Correction, you don't have the coils, just the 60w dripbox, but I want the 160 Dripbox. 

Damn totally order the wrong kind. I see the 160w, much cooler looking. I'll get them Monday (silver and black) 

16 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Which coils?

@Foofightervapegirl Is the flavor from the .8 ohm kanthal coils better than it is with the .25?  So far, other than the leaking, my biggest disappointment (other than the incredible heat transfer, which I think is just this tank, because my iSub I can crank the wattage up farther without it being hot) is the flavor drop off rather quickly - like a week, two at the outside - of the flavor in the coils that I've tried so far (.25 and .5; .25 has performed better).

Tina

12 hours ago, spydre said:

@Foofightervapegirl Is the flavor from the .8 ohm kanthal coils better than it is with the .25?  So far, other than the leaking, my biggest disappointment (other than the incredible heat transfer, which I think is just this tank, because my iSub I can crank the wattage up farther without it being hot) is the flavor drop off rather quickly - like a week, two at the outside - of the flavor in the coils that I've tried so far (.25 and .5; .25 has performed better).

Tina

I'd like to know how you got the .25'a to last that long!they lasted me three day,tops,vaping at no more than 50 watts!imo,the flavor is better with the .8's....but they are only lasting about five days for me.if you could share your coil secret I will be forever grateful!the .8's suck way less juice!!but I would keep a couple of .25's around for tc,the .8'a are kanthal.the vapor production is really good too!

On 10/3/2016 at 7:46 PM, spydre said:

@Foofightervapegirl don't know how to take the quote off lol,vapemail! !!courtesy of vaportalk.my goodies have arrived!--love the skin,don't know why I waited so long on that one, the mod is so much better in my hands!best drop tip ever, soo  smooth love the way it feels and performs! Can't wait til I get the batts in for my rx200,thanks @vaportalk! !!

1475781817516-994204633.jpg

@Christopher I am getting mad spitback with both drip tips I bought,no biggie,are the bingming drip tips made of glass?I like the shape of the ones I have a heck of alot,and the shape is similar, also I like longer drip tips,they keep the lipstick off my tank, and I just prefer them!I have been curious about trying glass.I will vape on these regaurdless,they are really nice ,I can just lower my wattage a bit!thanks in advance!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

No I believe they are made of plastic. Usually Ming style tips will help a little with spit back (due to their shape) but I'm wondering why you're getting so much spit back in the first place, is your tank flooded? (I find that when I get spit back, it's because my tank has become flooded) 

@Christopher I am getting mad spitback with both drip tips I bought,no biggie,are the bingming drip tips made of glass?I like the shape of the ones I have a heck of alot,and the shape is similar, also I like longer drip tips,they keep the lipstick off my tank, and I just prefer them!I have been curious about trying glass.I will vape on these regaurdless,they are really nice ,I can just lower my wattage a bit!thanks in advance!

Spitback can be caused by using too LOW of wattage not completely vaporizing all the juice in the coil/wick.. spitback occurs occasionally with me so I bump up wattage in 5w increments until it magically disappears, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Spitback can be caused by using too LOW of wattage not completely vaporizing all the juice in the coil/wick.. spitback occurs occasionally with me so I bump up wattage in 5w increments until it magically disappears, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@christophermichael i didn't have any spitback at all with my old tip,I hate to be a whiny butt,but I can't vape on this one at 40 watts at all.i thought maybe one of them was deffective and tried the other.no luck. Checked my tank and it is fine:( I am going to order the bingming and a wooden one from the shop,we'll see.I prefer long tips,like I said,they both fit the bill;)