Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

6 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

At 68-cents a coil (and arrival in under 8-weeks from placing the order)... I'm not going to complain

The 50 pack I got from slow fastech mostly were good ones so far, I have only used 2 boxes so far, and have found 1 with bad threads, the rest were good. I figure 9 out of 10 good coils isn't bad for the price.

7 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

My 100 Kanger OCC 1.2 Ohm Horizontal coils (with white o-rings) arrived today from SlowTech...er... Fasttech...

The boxes were apparently stepped on or hit by a truck or two along the route from China, but the coils appear to be undamaged.  Five out of 20 of the blister-cards don't appear to have "Kangertech" imprinted on them, so they may be clones?  The rest are properly marked/imprinted.

At 68-cents a coil (and arrival in under 8-weeks from placing the order)... I'm not going to complain :D

I just went through that too. I ordered a back up eleaf 60W mod and a couple of pokemon stuffed toy things for my grand-kiddo and it took 6 weeks it went through Singapore for some reason...But I saved a fortune....(about $40)

I read on FT that sometimes they ship in plain packaging because they can buy in bulk without the vendor packing costs the site says:" Package:Plain: product manufacturers do not provide any outer packaging. This saves production and shipping costs so you can enjoy low prices. For protection of the product, FastTech adds a protective sleeve when necessary."

Maybe that's what they did...I got some eleaf coils that way on the cheap

I just went through that too. I ordered a back up eleaf 60W mod and a couple of pokemon stuffed toy things for my grand-kiddo and it took 6 weeks it went through Singapore for some reason...But I saved a fortune....(about $40)

I read on FT that sometimes they ship in plain packaging because they can buy in bulk without the vendor packing costs the site says:" Package:Plain: product manufacturers do not provide any outer packaging. This saves production and shipping costs so you can enjoy low prices. For protection of the product, FastTech adds a protective sleeve when necessary."

Maybe that's what they did...I got some eleaf coils that way on the cheap

I actually confirmed with Kanger directly through Vapor Talk China that those are clones. Theres nothing wrong with that if they work OK but they're not from Kanger. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Whoops meant to quote earthlings post :)

15 hours ago, Christopher said:

I actually confirmed with Kanger directly through Vapor Talk China that those are clones. Theres nothing wrong with that if they work OK but they're not from Kanger. emoji4.png

Whoops meant to quote earthlings post :)

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected, Chris. 

As with most Chinese manufacturers, they are paid by XYZ company to produce a specific number of widgets per day, or for only so many hours per day... the rest of the time left in that day is typically spent continuing to manufacturer the same widget using lesser materials or even the same materials... just altering or omitting the manufacturing logo of the OEM product.  And, once the contract expires, rather than re-tool a productive product line, they'll continue to produce that product as a 1:1 clone for as long as it is profitable.... I'm sure the manufacturer in question still has millions of the Kanger boxes and miles of Kanger logo foil for the blister packs?  US manufacturers do the same thing... A local factory which produces diapers for Kimberly Clark only produces for that logo 10-hrs per day... the remaining 14 hours per day, they produce "generic" products for store-logos... but they are exactly the same diapers, same materials, but with different packaging and pull-tabs.

These clone coils are very high quality... so far... I've yet to find a bad one from the four 50-packs I've purchased, and if I do find a bad one, it can be rebuilt or tossed... after-all, they're cheap enough to toss away and not think twice about it :)  IMO, these are 1:1 clones, possibly made on the same line as the original Kanger OCC coils?  All but five 5-packs have the proper packaging logos, all of them (so far) meter 1.17-1.21 Ohms, and all of them bear the exact same markings/stamps as OEM coils... and they vape great, too!

I am very familiar with over production, using CNC machines, once the tooling is set and the program is in, the only cost is material, and electricity. As a example I sell 200 parts to a company every few months, if I run 800 - 1000 parts, I can sit on the remaining parts until they order them. The only downside is if they change the specs. So far they have not changed specs for years. I do this with most of the repeat parts I produce. The more parts I produce the cheaper the cost per part, so profit margin goes up. Due to the fact most of the parts I produce are proprietary, I can't sell them to someone else. The Chinese could care less if a part is  proprietary, so they can sell them.

0b98e51ecac862808a096ad93150162f.jpg
From left to right...

Stainless Steel TFV8 courtesy of Element Vape

30ml bottle of V/T Black Label Eden's Empire from V/T

Sigelei Fuchai 213 (the orange one) also from V/T.

Special thanks to Chris for jumping through hoops to get that 213 in orange in stock so quickly and for the bottle of E.E.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

0b98e51ecac862808a096ad93150162f.jpg
From left to right...

Stainless Steel TFV8 courtesy of Element Vape

30ml bottle of V/T Black Label Eden's Empire from V/T

Sigelei Fuchai 213 (the orange one) also from V/T.

Special thanks to Chris for jumping through hoops to get that 213 in orange in stock so quickly and for the bottle of E.E.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

How do you like your TFV8?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

17 flavors and a Gallon of VG.  I not really sure about the VG, but it was pretty cheap, and it tastes good.

VapeMail 8-19-16.jpg

Damm you got quite the stash I thought I was bad LOL

819stash.jpg

Edited by cany

54 minutes ago, Rixter said:

I've been using that brand for over a year and have been completely satisfied with it.

Cool!  I am glad to know that.  I will be mixing up a 120ml tonight.

52 minutes ago, cany said:

Damm you got quite the stash I thought I was bad LOL

I really hate to say, that you are only seeing a small part of it.  I have all of my Vapocolypse stash (mods, tanks etc) in a locked gun cabinet, and keep my nicotine in the freezer.

I redid my office a few weeks ago (at my wife's urging) and put all of my vape related stuff in these 2 built in desks (to the right of my desk).  It makes it nice so I can close them off so nobody sees them, and I can also lock the side my mixing stuff is on.  It keeps the cat and grandkids out of it.  I glad she made me do it, as I am really enjoying it.

OFFICE - OPEN.jpg

OFFICE - CLOSED.jpg

Just in -- two Eleaf iPower 80W 500 mAh batteries from Slo-- I mean Fasttech. It only took a month after they shipped after the several weeks on preorder.

Don't ask about it yet, it just came in the mail a few minutes ago. Like all iSticks, the casing is a little slick so when they come available, I'll be buying a wrap for it. On the bright side, with it being 500 mAh, I'll never need to recharge this thing. Ever.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Tam said:

Just in -- two Eleaf iPower 80W 500 mAh batteries from Slo-- I mean Fasttech. It only took a month after they shipped after the several weeks on preorder.

Don't ask about it yet, it just came in the mail a few minutes ago. Like all iSticks, the casing is a little slick so when they come available, I'll be buying a wrap for it. On the bright side, with it being 500 mAh, I'll never need to recharge this thing. Ever.  :lol:

@TamAre those the the mods that I showed you when you told me about the place to buy bottles quite a while back? Wow...that took a long time. I got my bottles weeks ago...that gives new meaning to Slow boat from China :) lol

@lsprn2b Nice Haul :)

14 minutes ago, Edna said:

@TamAre those the the mods that I showed you when you told me about the place to buy bottles quite a while back? Wow...that took a long time. I got my bottles weeks ago...that gives new meaning to Slow boat from China :) lol

Yep, those would be the ones. Forget "boat", I think they came over on the tide...  :D  

500 mAh? I thought it was a joke! Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Methinks somebody may have dropped a zero. I could have sworn it was rated at 5000mAh.