Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Pictures to come later, but I just picked up a Hyon Ruga Zero Gloss mech mod from my favorite local B&M. That purchase put me over what I needed in customer points to earn a $45 gift certificate, so I walked out with an authentic Royal Hunter RDA also. Waiting for my order of kanthal to get here so I can do a build on the RH, then I'll post a couple of pics.

As promised...pics.

The Hyon Ruga - #35 (of 50)

d96acae8b9d5f904ec36a8d41e06dd90.jpg

The Royal Hunter RDA (the scuff mark is actually on the case, not the atty)

241fa1aa7b9e09764efd1e959e1c3229.jpg

I forgot to take a pic before I wicked it, but it's a basic dual coil. 5 wraps with 26ga Kanthal around a 2.5mm screwdriver. Metered at .27 ohms. It definitely gets the job done. That would be some of Comp's PBFB in max VG.

6d080d2b6a9b8053b4906d2ae607be85.jpg

And finally...

0ed04ecac816e659ed38c3de7a3a47de.jpg

Just ordered another Eleaf iStick 50W on a sale I couldn't resist thanks to Earthling. I swear, that boy's a force of nature or something!  :lol:

Nah, you just didn't want me to be the only one buying another VV/VW mod (or two) that wasn't needed :D

But, you gotta admit, the price was right...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok had to see what all the fuss is about. Ordered the wife and I each an Istick 50w hers in pink mine in silver with leather case-lanyards from Sweet-Vapes.

Also

15 boxes KPT coils 1.8 ohm from VT store

240ml Fuzion Endless Summer 18mg

240ml ECblends Peppermint 18mg

Edited by bcartervol98

Been waiting on my first box mod, (maybe Monday) anyway a little Istick 20w fell in my lap from a friend with the aspire Atlantis , extra tanks etc. deal I couldn't refuse. :) also starting to dabble with DIY juice so got 15 flavors to start with .

i like the hellboy, had extremely high expectations so the unit came to 90% of my expectations. i dontlike how the chuff cap feels but the small drip tip works nice.  i will say the mini surpassed all expectations.