Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

2 Mutation X v4's (one for me, one for my brother)
22, 26, and 28g kanthal
32g nichrome.

I also just got my hands on bottles of ANML Looper (I'm amazed by this juice), Cuttwood's Boss Reserve (another great cereal flavor), and Boardwalk's Electric Daisy (love this one also).

Youde UD Zephyrus Sub-Ohm Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (looks like a good one-hope it vapes as good also).

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Youde-UD-Zephyrus-Sub-Ohm-RTA-p/yd-zep.htm

I like it.  I just wish they would make a single coil RBA for it.  I have the Goblin, and it is difficult to build on (small).  Do you think they have the same size deck?

I like it.  I just wish they would make a single coil RBA for it.  I have the Goblin, and it is difficult to build on (small).  Do you think they have the same size deck?

Its gotta be larger and perhaps a tad bit easier to build on as it has two 3mm airholes on each side of the deck as opposed to just one on the Goblin, making it at least 3mm wider in diameter. I agree with you in wishing this was a single coil setup. Did you see those juice channels? Holy mother of all juice channels. Talk about using every mm on the deck.

Edited by DragonGunner

In the last week or so:

Good used SubTank Mini

2 - Efest 18650 2800mah

2 -  Samsung INR18650-25R

2 - Carbon Fiber Wraps for my IPV Mini 2 (Blue and Red)

Zero 60W Temperature Control VV VW Mod (Clone)

Details about the Zero:

*Standard load:1Ω, Resistance can be normal working: 0.06-5Ω

*Wattage can be adjusted from 7W to 60W, 0.1/click

*Temperature control setting:200-600F(AKA100-300C)

*Nickel Wire Purity Setting: adjust from 1 to 100. The higher purity the wire is, the more should adjust.

*180 degrees Screen Orientation turn over function

*Screen display Output Power,Coil Resistance,Output Temperature/Voltage and Battery Capacity

*Adjustable copper pin

*Working with one 18650 battery

*Battery life protect: Low voltage warning function

*With Short Circuit Protect and Low Resistance Protect Function

*Chip protect:High Temperature Alarm Function

*83mm*45mm*24mm

I really like the size/weight of this thing.  I love the color, it is black chrome, but if you are OCD like me, it is fingerprint colored...you need to wear gloves to keep prints off of it.

Getting ready for a business trip to Chicago next week, so I wanted to make extra sure I'm prepared...

ipv4

Mutation X v4

2 LG HE4 18650's

Battery case

Rugged Vape Cloud Case

.5 mm Ti wire

30ml bottle of Lemon Law by Vape Aura (my ADV)

and a boatload of Japanese cotton.

Okay, maybe not a boatload of Japanese cotton, but enough that I'm good on cotton for a while.

Edited by Adversarious1

Getting ready for a business trip to Chicago next week, so I wanted to make extra sure I'm prepared...

ipv4

Mutation X v4

2 LG HE4 18650's

Battery case

Rugged Vape Cloud Case

.5 mm Ti wire

30ml bottle of Lemon Law by Vape Aura (my ADV)

and a boatload of Japanese cotton.

Okay, maybe not a boatload of Japanese cotton, but enough that I'm good on cotton for a while.

Sounds like you are set!

Just don't do what I did today.  I left for a business trip this morning to call on customers 200 miles away.  I was going to spend the night and come back in the morning. I packed a box of 4 batteries.  I got about 100 miles down the road and my battery died.  I tried the first one...dead, second, third and forth... dead....I didn't pack a charger.  I had my trusty VaporShark DNA 30 backup, and it worked.  I plugged my Sigelei mini in and tried to charge the battery...it took forever! As luck would have it I got done by 4:00 so I cancelled my room and drove home.  Sitting on my desk was another box of 4 batteries and they were all charged....

Tug,, once you figure oit what it can do,, tell us how you like temp control, nickel coils..

any thoughts on what temp your going to start oit with??

inquiring minds want to know.....

Tug,, once you figure oit what it can do,, tell us how you like temp control, nickel coils..

any thoughts on what temp your going to start oit with??

inquiring minds want to know.....

So far I'm not liking the temp control on this mod.But on the other hand the VW mode is awesome,plenty of power and the battery life is just as good as the Istick 50w

Holy smokes! Ok, I am in gold country Ca and I just stopped in this vape/smoke shop (I was surprised to even see one) and I was blown away. Super well stocked vape supplies - box mods, tanks, everything. And they were having a sale. I bought 2 more kanger sub tank minis (totally authentic - I made them open the box, lol) all docs, spare parts, spare glass, extra coils , mini RBA - $29 ea out the door.

There's still gold in gold coutry!:)

That's the Heatvape Invader mini topped with a subtank mini. I just managed to put it down long enough to take a photo. Haha