Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Gotta order me something from Fadora. I'm starting to feel left out. Until I finally do, I'll keep rockin' Charlie Noble though! I haven't met a CN juice I haven't liked. Think I have some Blue Bay, Poseidon's Punch, Admiral Peary and Siren's Song.

But again, I gotta get myself something from Fadora. Hmm...payday is only a couple of days away.

I don't think Comp will be hurt if you don't, but I think everyone should try a few of his juices... especially the PBFB!  That stuff should come standard with a cold glass of milk! :D 

You are right Earthling, Not that I don't want the sales... I just know I'm not the only game in town and there are a lot of good juices out there. I may be small but I do know my customers and give them personal service. I do have some flavors that are unique to my business. The Hydra series is one example. Between those the Futti-Tutti and PBFB are my main sellers and worth a try. :) I may not have fancy packaging and B&W labels but it does help keep my prices down so I can give more time and effort to what is really important, the Juice that is in the bottle.

I'm loving the subtank alright.  I didn't realize how much I was was going to lower my nic. level with my new setup.  I'm nic. sick :sick: , but I can't put the thing down.

Edited by radnate

I'm loving the subtank alright. I didn't realize how much I was was going to lower my nic. level with my new setup. I'm nic. sick :sick: , but I can't put the thing down.

I ran into that when I got my subtank mini, even with the (is it 1.2 ohm or 1.8?) occ coil. I'm pretty sure it was because of the massively higher airflow on the subtank compared to my EMOW. I had to use the EMOW to finish up the 18mg nic juices and go buy lower nic juices for the subtank. When I switched to the .5 ohm coils, I went to an even lower juice.

I couldn't be happier with the results though. I have gone from 18mg juice down to 3-6mg juices (depending on the PG/VG ratio) in 6 weeks.

Okay...this is either turning into a hobby, a disease, or a hobby that acts like a disease. Spent more money yesterday and today.

33a225bc784e52697d594faf08063bbe.jpg

Top: Horizon Arctic sub-ohm tank and Sense Herakles sub-ohm tank.

Bottom: Aluminum Limitless Sleeve mech mod with extra sleeve. The arctic digital camo on the right is the one that came with the mod, the black one on the left that says #TUGLYFE is the extra.

72a5a93f33f58630f7458cd0b4224893.jpg

The other side of the black sleeve has the Tugboat logo.

My brother, who happens to be a master machinist, has already taken precise measurements of the sleeves and will be making me some more...including sending them out to be anodized. He is going to have me drive up to his factory later next week so he can laser scan the mod and make me a copper one on the CNC machine at work.

Had a previous account but forgot username, password, and email haha. So now I'm just Facebook logging in.

I currently have an iTazte VV 3.0 with a. Heap kangertech T3S after my Nautalis Mini broke. Now, the bottom part of my itazte is completely detatched and I'm in need of a new one......

Luckily! I got some great paychecks and had a budget of $200 to spend.

So I went with the eLeaf I Stick 50w with the Kanger Subtank Mini. I want to dabble in RBA after a while so this is a good start. I got some juices from Vaporrenu.com

Double Dutch chocolate

Cherry Cola

and Marshmellow Coffee Cream.

I'm far to excited for the new setup. The only thing is I think I got too strong nicotine for myself considering what I'm reading here. I got 16mg Nicotine, usually I do 24mg with my itazte, hopefully I didn't screw up too bad :p

Yeah be prepared to start buying more juice with that Arctic tank, it's a juice hog; especially with that 0.2 coil. I love mine.

I ordered my first bottle of PBFB from Fadora this afternoon...0 nic, max VG...but that's for my Mutation X v3 and Limitless combo...I have plenty of Charlie Noble juices in various flavors for the Arctic and other juices for the Herakles.

Beautiful thing about all these tanks I'm aquiring along with all the juices I've bought...I'm quickly learning which juices vape best (for me) in which tanks.

Just ordered a Kanger subtank mini, 8 Samsung INR 18650-25r's (for my Flaskman vapor flask), one pack of subtank mini nickel occ coils, and tempered ni200 (29ga, 28ga, 26ga) from the UK (couldn't find tempered, anywhere in the US at the time).

Just ordered a Kanger subtank mini, 8 Samsung INR 18650-25r's (for my Flaskman vapor flask), one pack of subtank mini nickel occ coils, and tempered ni200 (29ga, 28ga, 26ga) from the UK (couldn't find tempered, anywhere in the US at the time).

Why do you need tempered?

From another forum:

About the Tempered Ni200. It is good. Until you dry burn your coil. And then it becomes Annealed again. IMHO, using twisted Kanthal and Nickel or pure Nickel 26 AWG is working better for me. And it is sturdy enough. Here is 26 AWG Ni200 Kayfun V4 for example:

67GO8Ti.jpg

Edited by Rixter

Why do you need tempered?

I decided to get tempered based upon what I was reading at the time with folks saying how difficult a time they were having with annealed. It's just my luck to miss what you posted. Oh well I'll try it and see what happens. If its no good I'll just buy some of the 26ga annealed. And here I thought that I read just about everything. Thanks a bunch Rixter for passing this on to me. I'm still away from home so I have time to read more before I actually get to play with the stuff. Can you provide a link from where you found the info? I'd love to read it. Thx in advance.

DG

Nice Jeff,how is it?

Just ordered it yesterday. Hopefully I'll get it next week. Ive always been partial to Joye products that why I bought it. It was only $50 bucks so if it sux, I wont be out too much :)

Pictures to come later, but I just picked up a Hyon Ruga Zero Gloss mech mod from my favorite local B&M. That purchase put me over what I needed in customer points to earn a $45 gift certificate, so I walked out with an authentic Royal Hunter RDA also. Waiting for my order of kanthal to get here so I can do a build on the RH, then I'll post a couple of pics.