Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

PG is thinner and easier to get out than VG. When I get the atomizer, I blow through the bottom to get most of the liquid out, then gently put in a piece of tissue and give it a few minutes to soak up the remaining liquid. This lessens the time it takes to be able to best taste the juice without the primer getting in the way. With any amount of VG, I wind up having to vape diluted VG for a time before I get to the true flavor of the juice. With PG, it's almost instant. :)

Bought another bottle Boss Reserve today. Anyone out there switched from smoking to vaping and actually saved money?

nope...but in all honesty I'd rather spend 3 times as much on vaping than ciggs

Bought another bottle Boss Reserve today. Anyone out there switched from smoking to vaping and actually saved money?

Yes, I've actually saved money... maybe $4 overall, but man, I do feel better about spending money on vape-gear than analogs... and if I ever gave up on vaping, I can always SELL my used gear... you can't sell used cigarettes :)

Yeah......that's a whole lotta nope! I've spent a bunch in equipment but had I done my research first I probably would have only cut that cost by 1/3. Now that I pretty much have my equipment purchased I don't foresee buying anything for a while. In fact I've passed a few things on.

As for juice, yeah I've dumped a ton in juice, well more like a ****-ton! I'm now down to 3 flavors I like and can actually do daily. You have to admit there are those that you like one day and the next you're like "what the hell was I thinking", I call these 'mullet juice(s)'. I thought having a mullet in High School was cool.....but it wasn't.

I'm starting to make my own juice and once I get my formulas down I will save.

I usually find a couple that I like and use them until my taste buds change. I've become very picky myself about my juice lately especially since I've started dripping. Wanting an Mvp 3 really bad. Caught myself looking at a Fuhattan mod yesterday in the B&M. I really want both. But then I'd have to buy batteries and a charger. And I found myself trying to justify it. "But it's only $20-30 more than the MVP" Yeah. .....right. I've got shinyitis really bad right now.

Edited by gag8tor

I look at it this way.... i had to buy the cigarettes, the addiction made me do it. My vape gear purchases are at my discretion and free will. Ok now i have been guilty of a few spontaneous purchases.... dam those shiny things in those pretty display counters.

Got a bottle of the vaping rabbit -white rabbit and a bottle of port royal from hold fast vapors

Does the White Rabbit taste like Juicy Fruit gum to you?

...Anyone out there switched from smoking to vaping and actually saved money?

In the nearly 3 year period since I made the switch, I've avoided nearly $8000 worth of cigarettes (in 2012 prices), and have about $1000 or so worth of gear. I also make my own juice for the most part, and I buy the supplies in bulk, so my juice costs a fraction of retail juice.

There will come a time when you have the devices that satisfy you and your spending will slow down.