Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I think $3-10 is about average but it boils down to what's it worth to YOU. I've seen some custom tips for $30+. It's all about pimping your tank YO! Maybe we should start a thread called "Show me your tips"

The Nautilus has a standard 510 connection... so how is it not compatible? Manual/Automatic? Did I miss something?

You asked the same questions I had. biggrin.png

The Nautilus hes speaking of is a POS distributed by Atlantic Ecigs with a proprietary connection.

Now that the celebrating is over and FT is up and running, needed to get some replacement parts for my gear.

Ordered a couple of Bell caps for the kayfuns.
A spare parts kit for the kayfun, with center pin, insulators, screws, etc.
Couple of replacement PC tanks for the kayfun mini.
PMMA nano kit for the Kayfuns.
Top cap for the kayfun 3.1 that you use to top fill.

Not bad for around 20 bucks. Nothing needed urgently, so can wait.

Nice.That subtank is going to be my next purchase,I just ordered an Atlantis clone on slowtech for $13.I think its worth the gamble,I saw a few reviews and they don't seem that bad.

Good luck. I have officially sworn off clones. Not being able to find any REAL Kuro Koilers I tried a Fasttech rip off from a local vape shop. I was garbage. I found a 'better' one at another and was mostly junk. Now that I have a real one the difference is night and day.

I also tried a Squape RTA, below is a picture of the garbage the was in the head of the tank. I took it apart to do an inital cleaning and chunks of glue fell out.

Returned it and got a Kayfun 4 and I swear it took cleaning it in grain alcohol 4 times to get al the machine oil out of it. I'm done with 'em.

FullSizeRender_zps2wyuzvdb.jpg

Wow, I've had no real problems with clones... at least no more problems than I've had with authentics too...

In all honesty, I know how Chinese manufacturers are... they contract their lines to make authentic for company X for 10-hrs a day... and then they run 14-hrs of clones without branding, or with cheaper metals (those that don't meet specs for the authentic), or they don't bother to polish them as well....

UCT contracts their Russian 91% to a specific plant in China... Kebo... and the really good clones are built to the exact same specs, right down to the name (just not the logo) during the "off hours" when they're not under contract to build for UCT.

The reason half the Kayfun clones are as good as the authentic is because they are made on the same lines as the authentic.

US manufacturers are no different... The local paper plant makes diapers, tissue, etc.... and after they run 'Huggies' for 8-hrs, they change the labels and bags, and start running 'Babies-R-Us' or 'Family Dollar' brands :)

Sorry you had a bad experience with a bad clone... but that is the real rub with clones... the Chinese make just as many bad authentic, but the QC departments don't let bad authentic merchandise hit the market... with clones, it's commonplace to send them out anyway.