Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ooooh I spoiled myself last night!!! I told myself I was only going to buy one....bhahahahah who was I kidding!!!
I ended up with

Watermelon Wowzers

Island Coconut

BlackBerry Blast

.....I guess I was feeling fruity! I have had the Watermelon before and I love it. Then I went by reviews and some suggestions with the other two! I will post updates to let you know their "Amazingness"

Edited by Tam
Removed gratuitous spammy links

Does it have a little double ended female piece? I had to have one to adapt it to the male 510 from an atty. I'll try to get a picture up...

Yep, it should have had a little connector-sleeve to make the male connection on the meter work with 510's

eleaf_ohm_voltage_meter2.jpg

Dang you beat me to it...lol

LOL... I just happened to have a link where I knew to find it quick :)

shen_long... Double-check your box it came in. Mine was stuck in the folded side-piece and I wouldn't have noticed it, if I hadn't tried to fold the box down and found the lump!

Ordered a variety of things from GearBest to use the gift card that I won. Vaping stuff was some drip tips and found some interesting non-vaping things too. Like a watch with capsule graphics for the the number markers (Ok, I'm a nurse, I found that whimsical!) So of course I "bought" a couple!

Just got a nautilus from Atlantic Cigs. Decent vapor, great flavor, but it's automatic. I wish it was manual. Plus the connection is different then all others, not a screw on so compatibility is a bit of a downside in my opinion. But since it vapes so well, I guess the pros outway the cons.

Just got a nautilus from Atlantic Cigs. Decent vapor, great flavor, but it's automatic. I wish it was manual. Plus the connection is different then all others, not a screw on so compatibility is a bit of a downside in my opinion. But since it vapes so well, I guess the pros outway the cons.

The Nautilus has a standard 510 connection... so how is it not compatible? Manual/Automatic? Did I miss something?