Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ok...lol. Now teach me/us why you would need one in the first place.

I think I know, but why do you use them??? :)

When using drip atties like the short barrel HH.357, it makes them tall enough to use a drip shield. It also positions the leak point of the atty between the two O-rings of the drip shield so you can overfill the atty and draw the excess juice back in as you vape.

Authentic? Dragon is on its way...

My hopes are running high now cuz of everything ya'll have said about the juice flavor being better...

I got it from a guy in Tulsa that runs a Ebay Store from his house,, I sent him a question& his response was NO I could not pick it up because he runs a home-based business & his HOA's rules state "NO Business traffic allowed in addition"

his flat rate shipping via USPS is only $1.79...

Ok...lol. Now teach me/us why you would need one in the first place.

I think I know, but why do you use them??? :)

What Rixter said. Also, these are sealed so the juice that leaks out of the atomizer doesn't ever get onto the battery connection. :)

@shen_long86:

NICE....also getting the cartel boss 26650. let us know how you like. which rda is that?

picked up a bottle of juice maniac's strawtassium and copper skull head drip tip

skull%20tip_zpsayyh26wv.jpg

Went to a new B&M that just opened up a couple of days ago. They were still putting up stock and stuff. Really nice place. Small selection but seemed to carry only quality devices. Good starter stuff without all the junk that just keeps a person buying more and more and more until they get it right. Got a bottle of Cuttwood Unicorn Milk. Tried out a Smok x65 mini. Awesome little device. And a Vaporshark DNA 40. All I can say is Holy $#! T. Those things are really nice.

Edited by gag8tor

And a Vaporshark DNA 40. All I can say is Holy $#! T. Those things are really nice.

I just got my first Vapor Shark product. It is a DNA 30. It is great! I just with it had a little more battery. I am really wanting the RDNA-40, but a little out of my price range right now!