Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

77fb97b15d1b5ee917e65760926f458e.jpg

2985d16b482f5501416691fae649e7a7.jpg

87aa2ada7d1360aa263cc9b8ed6f012a.jpg

Finally got my hana dna 30 clone today and i freaking love it...also bought a brandnew sony vtc 4 for the mod as well as 4 more bottles of juice.

I'm gonna let that sippy cup in the background slide this time, only because of your taste in hot sauce is the same as mine...lmao. Have fun with that vape mail...still waiting on my d@mn tax money...grrrrr

Lol mirage this is what happens when you have 3 little ones...sorry brother i got lucky with mine getting back so fast.

Just giving you a hard time buddy. I understand all to well about kids. That hot sauce is the best brand imo though...lol

Ever hear the old saying "A watched pot never boils." It will come and in the mean time, your Juice is aging nicely and will be ready to vape the day you get it. :D

I know I know... I really need to chill out. I'm just glad your a understanding man. :)

Stopped by a local shop today and picked up a couple atomizer heads for my Mini Protank 3, and 15ml of Moon Mountain's "Planet of the Dead" (creamy frosted berry blend). While I was there, I grabbed an atomizer head for an Aspire Atlantis, which I will use to see if it is compatible with the Eleaf MELO tank when it arrives.

Well let's see. My gear from a group buy came in. 2 new Beyang 30w mods no lipo in these like the Istick my only complaint so far for a cheap mod. Gimiky flashlight built in but I used it a couple of times already. Another Orchid v3 for the wife she complained that we didn't need anything else until the first pull with a .7 build then silence she's been vaping her face off since. Another Tug clone for grins the last one worked great. Waiting on another group buy for a 50w istick hopefully shipped before Chinese New Year and a Delta 2. Finally got the machined top cap and fdv 510 in from a friend to fix the wifes old 20w istick. She likes it and will use it for back up just gotta spend 15 minutes on it and be done.

Well, let's see... 8 different rda's and 2 rta's. 4 vtc4's and a sample pack of juice. Around 36 ft of wire and SS mesh for the rta's and Japanese cotton for the rda's... No telling what else might be in the order/package... We will just wait and see...lol :D

i picked up a doge v3 rda and some vapetasia killer kustard

first time building..messed up first set i got 0.3 ohms second set was much better hit the target 1 ohm (using n iPV mini) .

Please be safe with building coils.I hope you are.Good luck!

Picked up a Kanger SubMini and a 30 Watt IPV3 Mini. I was on the fence and leaning toward the 70 Watt version but then I remember why I was buying it, for going out so I don't have to lug around by 2X18650 box. Meaning that I'll be using tanks that I don't run over 30 Watts.

I'm taking it to my local gunsmith and having him cerakote it in some gnarley color and design. I had him do my Smith and Wesson Shield .40 in Military green and the finish in pretty tough.

Didn't want to wait on my China shipment through cvapor.com, so I ordered an iStick 30W from vaporbeast.com yesterday for $39.14 shipped. Scheduled to arrive on Monday according to USPS tracking...Much better purchase experience. yes.gif

Edited by DirtyBoot