Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

That sounds pretty cool 3rutez. Not sure how that works though. I vape 20/80(pg/vg) through KAT and nautilus. I was told I probably wouldn't be able to do that. Juice too thick...dry hits, burnt coils. Never happened. It works fine for me.

Have heard the same with running a Genesis atty with cotton wicking, but I have never had a problem. In fact, I have found just the opposite to be true for me. Higher VG liquids seem to wick much better in my setup.

What the hell, I'll join in on the fun :)

This week I upgraded to the Aerotank Mini. Didn't like it at first, figured it out finally, love it :D (Though it burns through juice likes nobody's business)

Glad to hear you like the AT mini... yeah, those dual-coils do pull some juice, but not nearly as much as you think (I'll post more on that tomorrow :) ) I thought about picking up an AT mini because I like my regular AT... but since I like a tight draw, I could not stomach the extra cost of the AT mini, when I get what I want from the PT3 mini...

Today I stopped by the local B&M to snag some more 60/40 Sour Apple, but also could not resist a bottle of Mad Alchemist's Dragons Breath for $15.99! I'm not huge on cinnamon flavor vapes, but this stuff is FAR better than I ever expected it to be!

Where'd you get your TOBH from? That's a great deal. Im looking to get a TOBH. My local b&m has them for $30.

I gave $24.99 for the tobh. $14.99 For a bottle and they gave me 3 more. I'm friends with the owners

Didn't order online or even purchase at a vape shop, but still counts for vape supplies. Got a supply box and polish today.

IMG_20140615_123724_zps03137bb1.jpg

When I walked into Wal-Mart I was healthy and clean. When I left I was filthy, obese, smelly, and there was a swarm of flies trailing me in my scooter.

I hadn't been in that store for years, and that dang case was the only reason I entered hell's gates.

Edited by 3Rutez