Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

So I've been wanting to start fiddling with making my own liquid. Was waiting for Comp to add DIY stuff to Fadora but I couldn't wait anymore. I'm getting really low on the stuff I bought during the C-Note sale. So I did some shopping at Mt. Baker:

1x Blackberry Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Blueberry Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Mango Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Peach Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Strawberry Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Bubble Gum Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x French Vanilla Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Red Cream Soda Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Pina Colada Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

2 x Blunt Needle Tip for dropper bottles | Blunt Needle bottle Adapter

2 x Empty 30ml EyeDropper Bottle Childproof Caps

2 x Sweetener Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Movie Theater Fish Electronic Cigarette Flavoring

1 x Mt Baker Vapor Abroad

2 x Unflavored E Juice (Blend: PG 50% VG 50% , Nicotine Strength: 6 mg/ml (Light), Bottle Size: 30ml)

1 x Unflavored E Juice (Blend: PG 20% VG 80%, Nicotine Strength: 6 mg/ml (Light), Bottle Size: 30ml)

1 x Unflavored E Juice (Blend: PG 50% VG 50% , Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Bottle Size: 30ml)

1 x Unflavored E Juice (Blend: PG 20% VG 80%, Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Bottle Size: 30ml)

Well, I said I was through buying any tanks for a while, but I lied... Stopped by my preferred B&M to pick up a bottle of Sour Apple and they had an AeroTank (open box) for $12.50... soooooo... it's now soaking in IPA :)

You soak new tanks in IPA? Like the really good beer if you like a slightly sour, high alcohol beer kind of IPA?

Is that one of them computerized boxes?

LOL. Yeah. it's that new hybrid they're trying. sort of a all-in-one/tablet combo. it's 22" so it's a frigging huge tablet. Dell has an 18" one I think I'll get when I get home.

You soak new tanks in IPA? Like the really good beer if you like a slightly sour, high alcohol beer kind of IPA?

LOL, not a "pale ale"... 91% Isopropyl Alcohol :)

I clean all my new tanks by full dis-assembly, washing with dish-soap, hot water rinse, a few minutes in 91% IPA, then another hot-water rinse, then I bring a pan of water to a near-boil, and drop the parts into that water to soak until it's cool enough to pull them out by hand... air-dry, reassemble, use! I like my new tanks to be clean, germ-, and oil-free, lol

My pair of stainless steel Vamo v5s I ordered about a month ago finally came in!

Got them on a group buy from focalecig for $19.90/ea :D

Shipped pretty quick coming from China, but there was lead time due to having to wait for the group buy to end, and then for the vendor to receive their shipment from the manufacturer before they could then ship it out to the end users. Right about 6 business days to make it through customs twice and cross the pacific. not bad!

Gus Mod- delivery from Greece Today

-Gus Mod ,Kiss Telescopic Mod Summer Edition

-Gus Mod Estia RBA

-Gus Mod Estia fatty tank

-TrevVapor Polished Brass Ring and end cap
-Gold KFL V2 light clone

Aqua Clone & KFL clone with polished brass tank

By Leo -Dripper Pro

Whit E Octopus Juice
-Raspberry Lemonade
-Peanut butter Chocalate
-Bavarian Cream

SO yesterday I got my beauty. an EMOW kit. and I decided to set up my first ecig with a little upgrade today. so i ditched the disposable tank since it burned out anyways and went and got the aero mini. absolutely love it the guys at my shop through in a nice gold tip and some juice too so it was a win!

I especially like tha adjustable airflow... kindof got hitched onto that with the emow!