Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Got me a Davide tank from Sweet-Vapes and more Doomberry from Fuzion

Fuzion is all I vape and Davides are my favorite tank, at least when you could get the single coil units. I bought the last 16 Discount Vapers had in stock when the switch to Aspire happened.

Okay so I've been on a tech kick lately. good thing I stocked up on vaping supplies, freed up some extra money for all the tech gear I've been buying. just got this today.

xps18%20(19)-580-90.jpg3386.XPS%2018%20(hero%20-%20Telligent).j

It's a desktop and a tablet. like the one I got a few weeks ago but a little smaller (18" vs 22") and a lot lighter (4.96lbs. vs 12.2 lbs.). The helicopter company we use to fly to the rig puts weight limitations on our bags in the event of emergency hurricane evacuation. Since the two big months for hurricanes are coming up (Aug/Sept) I figured I'd better be prepared.

Ordered a plume veil RDA clone. Description states it is a 1:1 replica and offers black and silver color options. The deck is 24k gold plated and has the same post set-up. (Single negatives and dual rotating positive post). Also the description states that it will swallow up 4 twisted 22ga wires with ease. I like to vape around .3 to 1.4 depending on the flavor. A drink flavor such as monster energy or Dr pepper I keep high up around 1.0< for cool vaping and flavors such as coffee I keep at .3<.6 for a hot vape.

I ordered the plume veil because my local vape shop has cloud chasing competitions every month and I am fairly good at building coils. The prizes are crazy good and I think I could win some cool gear. I can't wait!

Good Luck,

That would be fun!

Thank you! Its a quite quaint little shop, nice people and a great selection. Their mod cases are full and running over. I think my mouth waters and my wallet starts to sob when I look in those cases.

I'm not sure if I'll even like cloud chasing honestly. I guess we will see!

Just purchased an Aspire Nautilus Mini. The Grimm green review pushed me over the edge! My aerotank doesn't give me a top of the line experience honestly. Its good but I hope this Nautilus mini puts my mobile vape over the top (I drip while at work, home, or hanging out with friends). I like to use a tank set-up while I'm busy at work and driving. I drive a lot as well...