Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Only my 3rd whole day of vaping, and I'm already improving my collection . . . just added 2x eGo twist batteries, Innotek iClear 30s tank. I thought I was going to save money doing this . . . :on2long:

It should be here on Saturday, and even comes with a wooden box, lol. I may be a traitor, but I'll be rocking a red copper and Australian brass mod. It's a good choice for my first copper mod. :)

Ordered a bunch of drip tips to try from slowtech. Also an igo M and another nemesis clone in green. Some juice from vaporboost, one with melatonin and no nicotine for before bed vaping, one with caffeine and nicotine for morning vaping, and one that has relaxing aids for evening vaping. Had an order from vapordna the other day that should be here friday. They had the red gplat in small lengths so I wanted to try that and some drip tips. Also a couple new ohm meters that hopefully will last more than a few months. Oh and a coil jig. Really excited for that. I already make good coils but this should make them even easier and tighter.

I got an evod glass starter kit about a week ago and am really enjoying it. After reading and getting suggestions here on vapor talk I decided to get some new stuff. I ordered both eliquid sample packs the other day (want to sample and see what flavors i like). Today I went a little crazy and ordered a kanger aero tank mini, vision spinner 2, popcorn, birthday cake, spiced apple, and snickerdoodle fadora liquid. I may have gone a little overboard, but I think I made pretty good selections. The only thing I'm not sure about is the aero tank. Can't wait for this stuff to arrive!

post-31940-0-48849200-1403813942_thumb.j

Monday I opened the wallet and bought me a new Provari 2.5 Mini in black and white, with ext cap, and topped it off with a Atmistique Scuba tank, using Boge 2.8ohm cartomizers. And wow upon the first pull I was hooked on Provari. Well the my ADHD compulsiveness kicked in and through ebay searches I am now waiting on a ton of Vapemail.

Here is my Vapemail list, guess you could say I went overboard

-Provari 2.5 Mini, std stainless

-Provari 2.5 standard in flat black (little beat up so ordered a J-wrap)

-J-wrap Bomber

-Kfun lite (used)

-IBtanked , black caps, white/black swirl tube with black bishop tip

-Innovape Silencer Pyrex drip tip

-Innovape M1 Pro Ext cap

-Innovape M1 pro beauty ring

-Innovape M1 protank (matched prover top awesome)

-J-wrap, J-stand Mech Mod Charger wrapped in Blue carbon fiber

Edited by chadfletcher