Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ok so I knew you guys were going to be mad at me so I tore that all down and built a new single coil (the double coil wasn't working anyway because the cotton wasn't completely dry!- will try again tomorrow) I got out my multi Meyer to find that the itaste reads 2.8 on this single coil I built and my multimeter shows 3.1 ohns; However by touching the two leads on my multi meter together reads .03 so subtract that and you get 2.8 ohms ! yqaberuh.jpgy5ahyja7.jpgyby5yrys.jpg

Edited by VaporTron

I drilled one of the two air holes out to 3/32. Now u can get really good lung hits and mouth hits too. Before I could only really Get mouth hits. Full of flavor, warm, good throat hit. Now I can get some decent lung hits too, nowhere near clouds but almost like a cigarettes worth of "smoke"

Edited by VaporTron

seen my buddy today who owns a B&M about 30 miles from home 1 way. anyways he was so glad to see me he gave me a sony vtc5, another IGO W3, and about 100ml of e juice just for buying a ego charger for my wife.

32ml 10/90 "17" is the name and 3mg

10ml 10/90 apple pie

10ml 10/90 heavenly custard

10ml 10/90 banana and caramel cream

10ml 10/90 cherry blast

10ml 10/90 shark bite

best $5 I ever spent

MVP 2 didn't know the flavor I was missing.

Oh yeah she's a beast. Best $40 I ever spent, got me right off the analogs.

What are you coming from? I went from ego knockoff to the MVP 2. I still have my MVP and if I could afford it I'd buy a few more for my buddies. I've already got my paycheck spent for the next 37 years so they'll have to get their own.

I just ordered 100 feet each of 28, 26, 24, and 22.

I was getting two rolls. I figured if I was gonna pay shipping I might as well get another one (third roll.) Then shipping was free so I figured since I saved $6 on shipping it made sense to get another roll lol.

Oh yeah she's a beast. Best $40 I ever spent, got me right off the analogs.

What are you coming from? I went from ego knockoff to the MVP 2. I still have my MVP and if I could afford it I'd buy a few more for my buddies. I've already got my paycheck spent for the next 37 years so they'll have to get their own.

Just an evod ego style battery. And evod 2 glass. Definitely a step up. Right now I'm loving it.

I'm making sure I have the best juice I have tried when I leave for the gulf on Monday night. Therefor I placed the following order:

30ml Banana

30ml Strawberry

30ml Grape

30ml Black Raspberry

30ml Blueberry

30ml Watermelon

30ml Home Canned Peaches

Plus a sample of Birthday Cake

I should be good for my two week hitch

Alright everybody it was a big day for me. I haven't been posting to much for a few days because I've been doing a bunch of research. Did you know they have a 5 part video on youtube about coil building that's almost 3 hours. Before I reveal my purchases let me say thank you to all of you that helped in one way or another in my decision making process. I specifically want to thank Tam, Ma,Comp and Charlie for their one on one attention. I feel I went into this well prepared.

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/smoktech-omnitester/

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/ehpro-helios-clone-rba/

I also got:

28 gauge kanthal

Pre-boiled organic cotton

some "short pipe" coils for my evod style tank

Tank stands

Luger lock syringe and 20g needle (still haven't filled that damn davide mini)

I'm going to the walmart or home depot down the street in a little bit to get a 2ml screwdriver set and a torch. Probably some needle nose pliers. And some dykes.

Hey Tam did you see what item I put at the top of the list?

Edited by jerryjoe

I leave for the gulf
Where ya goin? Can you link me that three hour tour of coiling please (: I have seen some coil vids but none that long/detailed. Edited by VaporTron