Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Gotvapes is having a sale on Vision Spinner II -- a 1650 mAh battery for $29 so I ordered a purple one. :)

Also got

1 x WeeviL Pyrex Paint Brush Stroked Glass Drip Tip - Number 5 (it's an orange colored one)

2 x Picolo Pyrex Glass Drip Tip - greeen

1 x Picolo Pyrex Glass Drip Tip - blue
1 x NEW Vision Spinner II 1650mah purple = $29.00

Tam the description I was talking about earlier on Sweet Vapes warning people on how to detect knock off Vision Spinner 2s said one way to tell is they are saying they are 1650 mAh but the Genuine ones are only 1600 mAh. I saw those on GotVapes and was going to get a couple myself but I remembered that so I have sent them a ticket asking if they are real or knock offs but I have not heard back yet. I will let you know what I find out.

Tam the description I was talking about earlier on Sweet Vapes warning people on how to detect knock off Vision Spinner 2s said one way to tell is they are saying they are 1650 mAh but the Genuine ones are only 1600 mAh. I saw those on GotVapes and was going to get a couple myself but I remembered that so I have sent them a ticket asking if they are real or knock offs but I have not heard back yet. I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks, Patricia, but I've bought five or six Spinners (version 1) from GotVapes and have had them last over a year. I've never had a problem with anything else I've gotten from them, and when I did, they gave me great customer service so I think I'll be fine. :)

http://www.visionecig.com/vision-spinner-ii/62-vision-spinner-ii.html

That link is for the Vision company and they specifically say 1650 mAh.

Edited by Tameiki

Just spent to much on juice and coil heads LOL. I ordered MTB Gwar juices GwaRY4, Bloodbath, Jizmoglobin and German Chocolate Beefcake plus a few iclear 30 and 30s heads. Good thing was free shipping over $50 and a 10% off code. :) I can't wait for it to get here!

Well I got my black Brass Monkey RDA in the mail today and the 2 drip tips I ordered, here's a couple pics on the black Panzer ape6u7es.jpgdazypuza.jpg These drip tips from FT are pretty sweet, and only a couple bucks a piece, only took 2 weeks to get them

Edited by Rcam1977

I used my personal coupon code with Bulldog-Vapor, saving $20 on 60ml of Blueberry Pie and 60ml of Monkey Nuts. Also placed an order with FatDaddyVapes for the Stingray Ultimate magnet switch upgrade, King V2 magnet switch upgrade, and a 10"x10" mod polishing cloth.

I used my personal coupon code with Bulldog-Vapor, saving $20 on 60ml of Blueberry Pie and 60ml of Monkey Nuts. Also placed an order with FatDaddyVapes for the Stingray Ultimate magnet switch upgrade, King V2 magnet switch upgrade, and a 10"x10" mod polishing cloth.

Let us know how the cloth turns out and if it is just a gun polishing cloth!

Lol, will do.

Put in one last order today. Going to try out some VapeOholic, 30ml of PMS (Banana, milk and honey blend) and Custard Pie. Sub-ohm blend @ 25/75. This company mixes the juice custom to match your vape setup. You give them all the info of your build, air size, etc, and they make sure you get a perfect vape for your setup. We shall see. :)

Lol, will do.

Put in one last order today. Going to try out some VapeOholic, 30ml of PMS (Banana, milk and honey blend) and Custard Pie. Sub-ohm blend @ 25/75. This company mixes the juice custom to match your vape setup. You give them all the info of your build, air size, etc, and they make sure you get a perfect vape for your setup. We shall see. :)

I'll have to give them a try next time I need some juice. Let me know how it goes with the juice you got.