Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Yea I bought flavorings not juice.

Never bought vape dudes, but I bought mt baker for awhile and thought they were great until I tried other vendors and discovered they were mediocre.

Edited by Proetus

I haven't really been buying much other than juices the last few months, my daughter's getting married next month so any "extra" money has been going to that.

Two weeks ago, I bought a 1300 mAh rainbow Vision Spinner and a 650 mAh pink and white sparkle eGo batt from TheVaporGirl. I figured I needed something fancy and flashy to match all the fancy and flashy things at the wedding and reception!

Yesterday, I went to eCigsPlus to order some of one of my all time favorite juices, their Fresh Vapor Pina Colada, and a 2500 mAh iTaste MVP VV kit just JUMPED in my cart! It was amazing. I had no control over it at all! lol Well, for some reason the iTaste MVP had been calling my name for months, despite the fact that I probably won't even understand how to use all the bells and whistles it has! I'd been following the prices from different vendors and was surprised that eCigsPlus had theirs for only $39! I took that as a sign I had to have it!

Now anxiously hanging out at the mailbox....

Hmm...I'll have to let you know when it gets here, it's not on their website anymore, it's not on my confirmation and I can't remember now! Oh and it was $45 for the kit, not the $38 I mentioned above.

Got a bottle of 0mg Mint, so I can mix it with my 16-18mg juices to make them suitable for drip vaping. Mint adds a nice touch, but I wish they would've had flavorless in stock at the shop. That way I could still have the original taste. It works well with my Vape Dudes juices though, as I have only fruit flavors.

I havent bought anything in over 2 weeks! Kind of happy about it, but there is not an "I didnt buy anything new this week" thread lol. Saving every penny, have my boats up for sale with a broker and by spring I am going to have a big one!