Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just to edit this. I cannot wait to get my medic juice and try it in this. I am going to be in vaping heaven. Now to see later on today if it is affected by being in the hot tub vaping while im on a weekend getaway.

Hot tubs and vaping is a tough mix! I'd use my throwaway !

Vape juice mail from VapeDudes arrived today. Banana Mama, Blue Honey, Dr Venkman, Strawberry Fields, Appletini, and Raspberry Lemonade.

The Banana Mama, Blue Honey, and Strawberry Fields are some of the best juices I have had to date. I can't wait to try the other flavors. I will be dumping my remaining tanks and filling them with more flavors.

You got 2 of my favorites, Strawberry fields and Blue Honey. I have not been out of them since the first day I tried them. If you like those try Dudaceno, I hope I spelled it right. It is actually my favorite of all their juices. It is one of their naturals.

If your married you already own half of the Pluid. I could never resist giving mine anything she wants, and what's mine, is hers. Look for a new one...lol...

Hehehe, he doesn't see it that way.

They also have a new one out that I can't wait to try. Its called Black Honey. Suppose to be like Blue Honey except Honey with blackberries instead of blueberries. All the reviews say it is great.

I hope it tastes better than Better Vapes' Black Honey. It's real flowery and perfumy, and doesn't taste like honey at all, IMO,

And I know this is a bump when you BUY something new thread, but well, this happened this week, and it's weird for me. Actually, no, I'm gonna make a new thread, 'cause this has totally freaked me out for more than one reason.

Hehehe, he doesn't see it that way.

I hope it tastes better than Better Vapes' Black Honey. It's real flowery and perfumy, and doesn't taste like honey at all, IMO,

And I know this is a bump when you BUY something new thread, but well, this happened this week, and it's weird for me. Actually, no, I'm gonna make a new thread, 'cause this has totally freaked me out for more than one reason.

I just got Black Honey from VapeDudes....it's good...not flowery at all.

Vape Mail once again. My Bloods' from Fuzion, and VapeDudes - Strawberry Lemonade (freebie).

FuzionBlood_zpsd5404715.jpg

Rasta Blood : I don't know why they chose that name at all, but it does taste like steamed fish and lawn clippings, so maybe that's why they chose it. I do not like this one whatsoever. Wish I would've got a melon or chocolate flavor instead. :( You live and learn, lol.

Gummy Blood : Great green color and smell. Ding Ding Ding! Winner winner chicken dinner. This tastes exactly like the gummy worm! Yum!

Unicorn Blood : Blood red color, wonderful smell. WOW! This tastes like a mouthful of Skittles, chased down with red Kool-Aid.

I am very very pleased with this order, other than the Rasta Blood, which I think they should throw in the compost bin where it belongs. lol

Woo. Gotta bump for one thing. Hubby picked me up some just regular french vanilla juice instead of french vanilla tobacco. For about a week prior to this, I was having trouble vaping most of my juices.... then I had a seizure. And frickety frack. Well, I'll explain in my new post I'm going to make about it.

Yea the Rasta blood is pretty bad imo. Giving mine away.

Funny I am vaping Gummy Blood now after cashing a tank of Unicorn Blood.

You gotta try the Endless Summer and Orangezilla in your next order!

Edited by bcartervol98

Why would they shame the Ras with that type of horrible flavor? Smh.

I will definitely be choosing Fuzion for my next online juice purchases. The VapeDudes have good flavor too, but it's a little harsh IMO.

Why would they shame the Ras with that type of horrible flavor? Smh.

I will definitely be choosing Fuzion for my next online juice purchases. The VapeDudes have good flavor too, but it's a little harsh IMO.

I complete agree. VapeDudes Spearmint, Candy Cane, and Strawberry Fields are great but I have given away the other 30 or so flavors from them I have tried. Out of 6 Fuzion flavors only one has not been to my liking. I like the ratio there lol.

I'm loving the eVic so far.

I also purchased an IGO-W drip setup. They drilled out the holes for me, but I am not liking it at all. I don't take lung hits when vaping, and with 18mg it kills my throat using the drip. When I tried the same setup at the shop, it felt fine, but I found out that it was a 0mg juice that I tested. :( Oh well. Maybe I'll pick up some 0-6mg and try it out, but I really don't see myself vaping something that isn't going to satisfy my craving.